Reviews for To let you go
CHubbard chapter 23 . 7/31/2013
This was the best story ever. I will make a point of reading all of your work. Your writing is exceptional and I am drawn into every episode.
Aunt Dee94 chapter 23 . 7/14/2013
I don't know how I missed this good story. I am reading some of your other stories and they were good too.
One girl a laptop and cake chapter 23 . 1/23/2013
So good I read all 23 chapters in one sitting
Guest chapter 23 . 1/8/2013
Awesome read THANX loved all of it :) :) awesome ending for OLITZ ...
mmrb0908 chapter 23 . 12/27/2012
I've read it twice. A very good wholesome read!
chocolate1 chapter 23 . 12/25/2012
Merry Christmas ggfan!

A wedding and a couple of embarrassing videos (Fitz hold that title above Liv's though) makes for an adorable, happy ending. The sharing of the little gifts between the two sisters was a tender moment. I enjoyed reading it immensely!
Yabado chapter 23 . 12/22/2012
Perfect!
jazphace chapter 23 . 12/22/2012
Great ending, amazing, parfait! I have truly enjoyed this story, each and every chapter thru and thru. Thank you for keeping this beautiful story alive! Love me some Olitz ;-)
Gerriv chapter 23 . 12/22/2012
GREAT STORY! Loved the ending! Thanks so much for writing it!
LimePalmtree chapter 23 . 12/22/2012
Happy Marriage to Liv and Fitz. ;) Happy Holidays to you and yours. Blessings Always.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/22/2012
Thank you for writing, you are very good at it. I follow all of your stories. Again thank you. Have a bless and happy holiday.
ScandalOlitz4Ever chapter 23 . 12/22/2012
Sad to see this story end! Loved the ending :)) Can't wait to read more of your writing!
Guest chapter 23 . 12/22/2012
Olitz endgame. Beautiful and lovely, they deserve it all.
Happy holidays.
chocolate1 chapter 22 . 12/21/2012
It's so adorable that Ellie is finally feeling that she is fitting into Liv's new family dynamic. She is so smart and has great advise for the two of them just like a Pope...looks like there's another fixer in the family :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Let me just say I love all your stories. That being said you need to pull this one back in, its getting away from you.