Reviews for The Bruised Rose
CuriousFox99 chapter 12 . 9/10
First I love this story and I realm hope that Emmett kicks Carlisle's ass and that someone slaps Esme. Secondly I see that you haven't updated in a couple of years and I'm wondering if you are still writing this. If you are please please please update! You left us in suspense!
crazychef1 chapter 12 . 4/27
Love the story! Are you planning on updating soon?
BloodRose MK chapter 1 . 3/8
How is it possible if Bella is dead
choco-lover92 chapter 12 . 11/11/2015
OMG!Where's the rest?
Oricke chapter 12 . 10/19/2015
awesome story, please update!
Bookwormgeek1702 chapter 12 . 8/28/2015
OMG, this is sooooo good! I really really really love it and can't wait to see the next UD!
dolphinpink310 chapter 12 . 7/1/2015
YOU NEED TO UPDATE! PLEASE!
PreciousJuls chapter 12 . 6/25/2015
Awww man! I am caught up! You have not updated in a long time and you left a teaser saying the next chapter has a surprise. Please update soon. You have to continue. It's that good of a story! :))
PreciousJuls chapter 9 . 6/24/2015
I adore fatherhood on Emmett. He is hilarious!
PreciousJuls chapter 8 . 6/24/2015
Lol, I love Strict parent Emmett. He is adorable.
PreciousJuls chapter 2 . 6/23/2015
I like kick ass Bella. I hope to see more. She is the Queen after all. She may not participate but she should know how to play the game.
PreciousJuls chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
So far I am liking the sequel. I notice that you haven't updated in 7 months. I hope you finish it. My only complaint is that I absolutely believe in forgiveness, I believe in being wise and learning from the past. Her giving Charlie a second chance is unwise to me. He treated her worst than scum. How do you go on a family vacation and leave your child? How do you never saw ILY and them expect them to come home to a home that was NEVER a home. Or Renene allowing her to be Bullied by Leah at the dinner that she insisted on. I am a Mother of three and that is a no go for me. I won't even get started on that Bitch Leah. J/s :)
Siren's Call To The Dead chapter 12 . 6/9/2015
Well crap...i need more.
monay9e chapter 12 . 5/21/2015
WHAT! OH MY GOOODDDNNNNNNEEEESSSS! YOU CAN'T LEAVE IT LIKE THAT! PLEASE FINISH! I LOVE THIS STORY!
jacob malfoy chapter 12 . 4/30/2015