Reviews for and your shadow never seemed so tall
IronKissedVampire chapter 4 . 9/20/2014
Hi, I just read this story and I feel in love with the plot! Could I ask though about what would be the endgame? And what exactly would be the end?
Thank you and best of luck!
Nikki Pond chapter 4 . 8/15/2014
Oh. *pouts* Not a chapter. But I understand life crashing and lost motivation in writing and too busy.

What happened after Jack turned down the Guardians' offer? What happened between Pitch and Jack a few years ago that caused Pitch to "abandon" Jack? And how will the story go?

Sorry. Curiosity killed the cat. I'm surprised that you made Pitch here a brother to Jack.
trajik007 chapter 4 . 8/4/2014
Oooh! I have questions. PM? I have tons of questions, potentially related to getting the answers and writing something that your story is inspiring. If that's ok :P
PippaFrost chapter 4 . 7/11/2014
OH MY GOD NO! UPDATE PLEASEEEE!
PippaFrost chapter 2 . 7/11/2014
OH MY GOD.
OH MY GOD.
THAT ANSWER WAS AWESOME!
PippaFrost chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
OH MY GOD OH MY GODOH MYGOD OH MY GOD!
DragonflyonBreak chapter 4 . 5/7/2014
Hi!

I realize it's been a few months since you posted this A/N and I hope you're still doing this - but I was just SUPER curious about what happened between Jack and Pitch, if/ what makes Jack decide to help the guardians... and how you planned on the story ending.

I'm seriously dying to know and the idea of this story intrigues me so much - I've been looking all over for a Jack and Pitch story where they are/were allies and this one was just really good. :)

I hope you don't mind me asking!

Thanks!

DragonflyonBreak
Lythenia chapter 4 . 4/18/2014
While I'm sad to know that this will never be continued, I wish you the best of luck for all you RL worries. That said, would you consider posting the answers to the questions your mentioned above (as chapters or otherwise)? I would love the know the answers, but I'm sure someone else has already asked and wouldn't want you to have to re write the same thing over and over again. Anyways, thanks for a lovely albeit short read.
DelightedLittleOwl chapter 4 . 1/27/2014
I really did like this story. Ah well, I appreciate that you wrote this AN instead of simply vanishing.
candycrazy12346 chapter 4 . 1/25/2014
This is a really good fic

A scene I'd really like to see wouuld be jack telling the guardians about pitch leaving him, or just why pitch left.
Cat Lunanoff chapter 4 . 1/7/2014
I wouldn't mind a long wait if I got to read the whole story, after all, the fun in in the journey, not the destination, right? It matters more what you tell and how you tell it to get to the end rather than the end itself, which signifies the end of the story you have grown so attached to.
yes, though, I would like to know how the Guardians try to convince Jack, get over their superiority complexes and actually start to interact with the rest of the spirit world
and yes, I would like to read how Jack and Pitch went their separate ways and what Pitch is actually planning to do.
ChucklingDevil chapter 4 . 1/5/2014
Though it saddens me to say so, I understand your position and your lack of updates. Though I would love nothing more then for you to continue on with this story, for it really is a magnificent thing, I respect your decisions and thank you for your Author's Note.

I really can't say just how much I enjoyed re-reading your story. The details and imagery in just three chapters is amazing. Personally, I love the two chapters containing the interactions between Jack and Pitch. I'm biased, of course, because I always love those two together; be it as lovers, father/son figures, friends, or as brothers.

There are, perhaps, a 'few' things I would like to know...
- I would love to know where you had original thought to take this; what was Pitch trying to achieve and what where his motivations?
- how were the Guardians going to achieve Jack's help in the matter?
- what would be Jack's reaction to the teeth and how would he confront Pith about it?
- when Jack 'betrays' them, how much more ill-recieved is he?
- what would Pitch's former name have been?
- why did they first separate, why did they take separate paths?
- I really want to know how Jack reacts when he finds out what his past with Pitch had been
And there is much, much more but I will not ask it.

It really is a pity that you will not be continuing this but I wish you well with your further endeavours and hope that you decide to either one day continue this or start new stories. I would most certainly love to read them.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 4 . 12/31/2013
nice
Ashes2Ashes121 chapter 4 . 12/30/2013
I'm very sad to see that this fic won't be continued (unless I've misunderstood?). This is a very interesting premise that I haven't seen or heard about anywhere else. If you are taking requests, I would like to see what happened between Jack and Pitch, and I'm curious as to how the fic would have ended.
The Almighty Pickle Lord XD chapter 4 . 12/28/2013
HOW NORTH MET PITCH. PLEASE. (Maybe Pitch could be stewing after his fight with Jack, and this big red-cheeked cossack comes up and yells at him?)