Reviews for and your shadow never seemed so tall
Lunarmercury chapter 4 . 8/19
So I realize it has been almost two years since this author's note (almost three since you updated this fic), but I was wondering if the "answering questions" offer was still valid? If so, I'd be really interested to know... all the answers you've given to people's questions, honestly, but especially: what happened to drive Pitch and Jack apart; how the Guardians find out Pitch and Jack are brothers (how *Jack* finds out Pitch and Jack are brothers, as well) and how they react; what Pitch was planning and how the fic was going to end.
If you are just too far past this fic - totally understandable if so - I wanted to still send you this review because I think I bookmarked this fic when you were still updating, and I wanted to let you know that I really love it and still come back to read it. I think you did a great job balancing keeping the characters familiar and factoring in how the different circumstances affected them; your portrayal of Pitch and Jack and their sister's family interactions were so poignant, your writing is super enjoyable to read... it is really a great story. I hope everything is going well with med school and your health, and thank you for giving us three wonderful chapters!
Katherine Sanderson chapter 4 . 6/14
Since it's been more than a year I don't know if you still do this but I'd really like to know if and how Jack and the Guardians find out that Jack and Pitch are brothers :)
Veedramon chapter 4 . 5/22
Is sad that this was never continued.
Veedramon chapter 3 . 5/22
And they stood together for 700 years, and since this Pitch Black was created by Manny, that makes Manny the bad guy.
Veedramon chapter 2 . 5/22
Okay, is Jack is over a thousand years old, that means he is older that most sopirits save Manny, Sandy and the Man in the Moon. And Manny picked him now?
Veedramon chapter 1 . 5/22
Oh, this is going to be good.
MugetsuPipefox chapter 4 . 5/22
Does this mean you're not going to continue on with this? I've been really enjoying it - and I'd really love to know how things are going to play out.
I hope you're doing all right :3
ben123456123 chapter 4 . 4/28
More please! :)
Ran chapter 4 . 3/12
Hey, it's totally okay! this was a really good read, thanks for uploading it in the first place!
IronKissedVampire chapter 4 . 9/20/2014
Hi, I just read this story and I feel in love with the plot! Could I ask though about what would be the endgame? And what exactly would be the end?
Thank you and best of luck!
Nikki Pond chapter 4 . 8/15/2014
Oh. *pouts* Not a chapter. But I understand life crashing and lost motivation in writing and too busy.

What happened after Jack turned down the Guardians' offer? What happened between Pitch and Jack a few years ago that caused Pitch to "abandon" Jack? And how will the story go?

Sorry. Curiosity killed the cat. I'm surprised that you made Pitch here a brother to Jack.
trajik007 chapter 4 . 8/4/2014
Oooh! I have questions. PM? I have tons of questions, potentially related to getting the answers and writing something that your story is inspiring. If that's ok :P
PippaFrost chapter 4 . 7/11/2014