Reviews for Always
GoodGurlGone5 chapter 17 . 7/17/2014
What a great story! I thoroughly enjoyed it with so much drama and angst especially the love and passion within it. Thank you for creating it you surely do have talent I'm envious.

Hope to see more in the future. :)
yoli ravioli chapter 17 . 3/8/2014
Loved it till the very end
Guest chapter 17 . 2/24/2014
So good! Love it! :):):)
Mr. Ochinchin Head chapter 4 . 2/3/2014
-' "See you around, Mikazuki!"-
By god, Inuyasha is so cute!
MissSexyRain chapter 17 . 11/27/2013
Aww the kids turned out to be normal and healthy! I'm glad these two have found their place in the modern world. Again great job! I think this is my favorite inuyasha fic to date! :)
MissSexyRain chapter 16 . 11/27/2013
Awww this was beautiful! The birth sounding real unlike what most fanfic writers do. I hope these two live a happy life together with Tsukimaru. :D Great job!
MissSexyRain chapter 15 . 11/27/2013
Ah, the future is creeping up on them.
MissSexyRain chapter 14 . 11/27/2013
Well I hope that the pup will be born healthy. I almost thought Inuyasha was going into labor. And I'm glad that Ryuukage and Sess didn't end up dying.
MissSexyRain chapter 13 . 11/27/2013
Oh no I hope Ryuukage doesn't do anything to these two! Inuyasha deserves to be happy with the few centuries that demons have left!
MissSexyRain chapter 12 . 11/27/2013
Oooohhhh I think they made a pup.
MissSexyRain chapter 11 . 11/27/2013
I'm so sad their first time had to be quick and rough :(
MissSexyRain chapter 10 . 11/27/2013
Why do I feel like the Northern Lord wants to steal Inuyasha!
MissSexyRain chapter 9 . 11/27/2013
Aww, they made some progress but those nightmares may always be there. And why does it feel like Ryuukage is trying to help Sess understand how to be social?
MissSexyRain chapter 8 . 11/27/2013
So did his wrists just magically stopped bleeding? I'm glad Sess was there to stop him though.
MissSexyRain chapter 7 . 11/27/2013
A kiss! (flips with joy) Though I can't help but feel Kagome's death is making him make more rash decisions.