Reviews for Lord of the Rings Fanfiction Guide
AbbyAwsome910 chapter 7 . 9/2
The answer is b I know that because tauriel is one of my favorite characters
AbbyAwsome910 chapter 4 . 9/2
So good love it also I love the new kind of story line
AbbyAwsome910 chapter 2 . 9/2
I LOVE CLEM SOO MUCH she also has some flaws like blood tirstyness ... is that a word also this is going to help me with an oc of mine so thx
AbbyAwsome910 chapter 1 . 9/2
So good and the little story was so funny especially the part when Clem chopped off Mary Sues head also I was thinking what if their was a person named Mary Sue that would be so funny XD
LordWinter13 chapter 3 . 2/27
Instantly loved from the NINE, NINE, NINE
XD
Tried to find a word that was like ten in english but meant yes in another. Ya know, counter thine german pun with someother pun but in yes, yes, yes. Closest i got was galician:
DEZ, DEZ, DEZ! :D
I know. Just doesnt feel right. Shame :/ .My apologies.
Well, thank you for the helpful guide! Will read the rest soon and come back to ya!
Cheers!
Anonymous chapter 8 . 2/6
B. Saruman
Ariana chapter 4 . 2/6
A? Narnia
Guest chapter 8 . 5/27/2015
This has to be the ABSOLUTE FRICKIN BEST FANFICTION GUIDE IN THE WORLD. Such perfection.
Spectrum51 chapter 8 . 5/3/2015
I am planning on writing a LOTR fan fiction, but didn't want to accidentally make a Mary Sue or anyone OOC. I saw this guide and, interested, I read it.

It's a great guide: Really neatly typed and concise with details. I also think that the bonus quizzes and the short stories about Clem at the end are great. My favorite chapter was the stereotypes.

Why? It was just that some of the stereotypes kind of shocked me a bit, and made me laugh. Some I wasn't surprised by though...

Thank you, nerdydarkcupcake for this amazingly helpful guide. I really appreciate it, and it will definitely help me a lot when I write.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/14/2015
It is HETALIA.(The cuteness of those guys is too strong...)
bainwenofarnor chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
Well...it was a bit short...but good anyway. :)
IIGrumpyMouseII chapter 7 . 10/24/2014
When you said I could look up the script and copy it onto my document I face palmed so hard. All this time I had been watching the movie and rewinding every time I didn't get a word. Damn, I should have thought of that.
IIGrumpyMouseII chapter 4 . 10/24/2014
I am laughing my head off at your short stories. The advice is awesome, but if you don't change the past to effect the present- without making the characters not act like themselves- how do you make it your own?
inspibrain101 chapter 8 . 9/9/2014