Reviews for Lord of the Rings Fanfiction Guide
LordWinter13 chapter 3 . 2/27
Instantly loved from the NINE, NINE, NINE
XD
Tried to find a word that was like ten in english but meant yes in another. Ya know, counter thine german pun with someother pun but in yes, yes, yes. Closest i got was galician:
DEZ, DEZ, DEZ! :D
I know. Just doesnt feel right. Shame :/ .My apologies.
Well, thank you for the helpful guide! Will read the rest soon and come back to ya!
Cheers!
Anonymous chapter 8 . 2/6
B. Saruman
Ariana chapter 4 . 2/6
A? Narnia
Guest chapter 8 . 5/27/2015
This has to be the ABSOLUTE FRICKIN BEST FANFICTION GUIDE IN THE WORLD. Such perfection.
Spectrum51 chapter 8 . 5/3/2015
I am planning on writing a LOTR fan fiction, but didn't want to accidentally make a Mary Sue or anyone OOC. I saw this guide and, interested, I read it.

It's a great guide: Really neatly typed and concise with details. I also think that the bonus quizzes and the short stories about Clem at the end are great. My favorite chapter was the stereotypes.

Why? It was just that some of the stereotypes kind of shocked me a bit, and made me laugh. Some I wasn't surprised by though...

Thank you, nerdydarkcupcake for this amazingly helpful guide. I really appreciate it, and it will definitely help me a lot when I write.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/14/2015
It is HETALIA.(The cuteness of those guys is too strong...)
bainwenofarnor chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
Well...it was a bit short...but good anyway. :)
IIGrumpyMouseII chapter 7 . 10/24/2014
When you said I could look up the script and copy it onto my document I face palmed so hard. All this time I had been watching the movie and rewinding every time I didn't get a word. Damn, I should have thought of that.
IIGrumpyMouseII chapter 4 . 10/24/2014
I am laughing my head off at your short stories. The advice is awesome, but if you don't change the past to effect the present- without making the characters not act like themselves- how do you make it your own?
inspibrain101 chapter 8 . 9/9/2014
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCccc definitely C.
inspibrain101 chapter 4 . 9/8/2014
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA definitely A.
Silenthunder chapter 8 . 6/18/2014
Update soon, please! This is what I need! Thank you 100 times for this guide!
Loki Rahu Black chapter 7 . 1/12/2014