Reviews for Lord of the Rings Fanfiction Guide
This has to be the ABSOLUTE FRICKIN BEST FANFICTION GUIDE IN THE WORLD. Such perfection.
Spectrum51 chapter 8 . 5/3
I am planning on writing a LOTR fan fiction, but didn't want to accidentally make a Mary Sue or anyone OOC. I saw this guide and, interested, I read it.

It's a great guide: Really neatly typed and concise with details. I also think that the bonus quizzes and the short stories about Clem at the end are great. My favorite chapter was the stereotypes.

Why? It was just that some of the stereotypes kind of shocked me a bit, and made me laugh. Some I wasn't surprised by though...

Thank you, nerdydarkcupcake for this amazingly helpful guide. I really appreciate it, and it will definitely help me a lot when I write.
It is HETALIA.(The cuteness of those guys is too strong...)
bainwenofarnor chapter 1 . 3/17
Well...it was a bit short...but good anyway. :)
amateurauthor101 chapter 7 . 10/24/2014
When you said I could look up the script and copy it onto my document I face palmed so hard. All this time I had been watching the movie and rewinding every time I didn't get a word. Damn, I should have thought of that.
amateurauthor101 chapter 4 . 10/24/2014
I am laughing my head off at your short stories. The advice is awesome, but if you don't change the past to effect the present- without making the characters not act like themselves- how do you make it your own?
inspibrain101 chapter 8 . 9/9/2014
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCccc definitely C.
inspibrain101 chapter 4 . 9/8/2014
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA definitely A.
Silenthunder chapter 8 . 6/18/2014
Update soon, please! This is what I need! Thank you 100 times for this guide!
Loki Rahu Black chapter 7 . 1/12/2014
Tauriel
Loki Rahu Black chapter 6 . 1/12/2014
Fourteen
MairaElleth chapter 8 . 1/8/2014
You are quite clever. :) I will be the first to tell you that my recently finished fanfic's main character rings of Mary-sue quite a lot and I have a love/hate relationship with her. But so far, your guide has made tons of great points and I honestly think every aspiring LOTR fanfic writer should give it a read. You've certainly given me a few points to think over... Keep up the good work! :)
Madame Cross Marian chapter 8 . 1/1/2014
You should do one on writing for the different races, and mixed races. Ex: Elves, Dwarves, Half-Dwarves, etc. I'm personally considering writing my first LoTR fanfic with a half-elf and half-hobbit girl (Yes, I do have an explanation as to how an elf knows a hobbit) or one about the last of nine humans to fall to the power of the rings and become a wraith.