Reviews for Trapped
I hope you continue this story. It's so good. I want to see them get stronger & escape. Of course I want them to fall in love too. I wonder if they will return or stay away because of their physical changes. And you stopped as an evil cliffhanger, no fair. I really hope you finish the story! I want to see where you take it! Continue please!
magicofantasy chapter 3 . 2/4
Nice very nice. .I like your story. ..Please update ASAP
starfirexrin chapter 3 . 11/14/2014
Please update
RoyalPrincessHinataHyuga chapter 3 . 1/7/2014
omg who are they? love the story. so sad but I still love it. D
Ayrmed chapter 3 . 10/8/2013
Nasty ...what a mean way to leave us hanging!
NaraSuna4ev chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
plz update
hiNAru Aburame chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
... omg! continue soon! please! *o*

Greetings! n_n
SkyeZ chapter 3 . 4/29/2013
Yes! Just yes!
Im so happy!
hinatagirl0805 chapter 3 . 4/28/2013
good chapter! I am loving the story and I can't wait to see what happens next. :) I hope u update soon!
xXimmortalXx chapter 3 . 4/28/2013
Naruto STILL doesn't know it's Kabuto?
Kataangforever2 chapter 3 . 4/28/2013
Oh,dear! This story is mesmerizing! I really can't wait to read the next chapter! What happened in Konoha? Why won't anybody search for them?! What are Kabuto's goals?! Eeep!
PineapplexFudge Angel chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
yay update! this wasnt boring, since it gave some character development for both naruto and hinata. were the 2 ppl at the edge of the room orrochimaru and kabuto? and i wish hinata could have told naruto how she felt, cause he'll probably never notice, so dense. cant wait to read the next chapter!
Kamahamaha chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
Actually I really liked this chapter and the story I read you story demon couple I think that's what's it called and that was great too! Overall Great writing.
Rosebunse chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
Hm, this is getting a little more interesting...
Chewie Cookies chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
Damn...Pretty gloomy story so far. They're going to get out eventually, right?

Keep up the good work!