Reviews for Trapped
Nice very nice. .I like your story. ..Please update ASAP
starfirexrin chapter 3 . 11/14/2014
Please update
RoyalPrincessHinataHyuga chapter 3 . 1/7/2014
omg who are they? love the story. so sad but I still love it. D
Ayrmed chapter 3 . 10/8/2013
Nasty ...what a mean way to leave us hanging!
NaraSuna4ev chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
plz update
hiNAru Aburame chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
... omg! continue soon! please! *o*

Greetings! n_n
SkyeZ chapter 3 . 4/29/2013
Yes! Just yes!
Im so happy!
hinatagirl0805 chapter 3 . 4/28/2013
good chapter! I am loving the story and I can't wait to see what happens next. :) I hope u update soon!
xXimmortalXx chapter 3 . 4/28/2013
Naruto STILL doesn't know it's Kabuto?
Kataangforever2 chapter 3 . 4/28/2013
Oh,dear! This story is mesmerizing! I really can't wait to read the next chapter! What happened in Konoha? Why won't anybody search for them?! What are Kabuto's goals?! Eeep!
PineapplexFudge Angel chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
yay update! this wasnt boring, since it gave some character development for both naruto and hinata. were the 2 ppl at the edge of the room orrochimaru and kabuto? and i wish hinata could have told naruto how she felt, cause he'll probably never notice, so dense. cant wait to read the next chapter!
Kamahamaha chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
Actually I really liked this chapter and the story I read you story demon couple I think that's what's it called and that was great too! Overall Great writing.
Rosebunse chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
Hm, this is getting a little more interesting...
Chewie Cookies chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
Damn...Pretty gloomy story so far. They're going to get out eventually, right?

Keep up the good work!
Leaf Ranger chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
I have to ask...why don't they escape?

I mena, if kabuto is making them more powerful, why haven't they turned that power against him? I mean, unless he does have some type of seal or something he uses to control them, they should be able to just overpower his butt and get out of there.

Sorry, I'm just...*sighs* I just honestly really...REALLY F$%-ING HATE KABUTO! AND I JSUT WANT THE F$%-ER DEAD DEAD DEAD DIE YOU UGLY MUTHAF$%-ER!

*pants heavily* S-Sorry just...I really hate him.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »