Reviews for The Mole: Tricky Enemy
Princess Toady chapter 30 . 3/31
I'm thinking this mission will be a fiasco for the team, lol ! It's pretty hard to get one path correct, especially when there is a Mole trying their hardest to sabotage. Well, the final episode has finally begun, I'm looking forward to the rest of the game !
Happy Yoshi chapter 30 . 3/31
Glad you're back!
I'm still thinking that Toadiko is the Mole, but Junior's going up as well. Paratroopa will NEVER be my suspect. :p. . . . . And I don't get the mission. Oh well.

So they failed their mission? Ouch. Wonder what'll happen.

Oh yeah, where's the URL? I can't find it. Then again, whatever I'm looking for is usually the last thing I find, so yeah. Ignore that. _

Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
Princess Toady chapter 29 . 3/24
I knew it. See, I told you the princesses weren't suspicious at all in my mind. And to me, that settles it, Paratroopa is the Mole ! Perhaps Rosalina thought he was a genuine player just like her and that could be the reason why she lost. Also, she spoke of splitting her answers which insn't necessarily the best way to go at this late stage of the game.

I'd be really shocked if Junior ended up being the Mole. *shot*

So since Paratroopa is my Mole, I hope Toadiko's the winner ! But I have to say, I was surprised you executed her since plenty of people were looking at her as the Mole.
Princess Toady chapter 28 . 3/24
Oh wow, double update, huh ? Well, i'm surprised that Toadiko and Junior managed to win their part of the mission because truthfully, they sucked at it in the beginning, lol, but I'm also very suspicious of Paratroopa for the fact that his team did not find the amber. So what I'm thinking is that he probably hid it somewhere in his shell, causing Rosalina to waste time.

The exemption construction challenge was fun, simple, and really great at the same time, it was based on mechanics I had never seen before, so kudos for your originality !
Happy Yoshi chapter 29 . 3/24
Ooh! I never thought Junior and Toadiko would succeed! Never expected Rosalina to get executed either. I thought Paratroopa would get executed. Phew! Did you know I was smiling through the whole 2 chapters? Literally. :p

YEAH . . . I'm not very good at spotting clues. XD But there is something I've noticed after reading both chapters. I'm not so sure of it, though.

In the beginning of Rosalina and Paratroopa's mission, they entered the Location Burst room (I think) and they found a list of names. Rosalina was first, followed by Paratroopa, Junior, then Toadiko. Since Rosalina was executed and that her name was written first, I'm sensing a connection. This might not be right, though. I'm not very confident about this.

So, my conclusion is that Junior is going to win, Paratroopa will get executed (WHAT?!) and that Toadiko is the mole. Oh well. Time will definitely tell . . . :D

Can't wait for the next chapter! :) (Oh, and I hope you enjoy your camp! :D)
KhaosOmega chapter 29 . 3/23
Rosalina got eliminated?! She was my top choice for the winner! If Toadiko ends up being the final victim of the Mole someone's gonna end up getting smacked.
NintendoMLP chapter 10 . 3/20
SPOILERS DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE 99.99% SURE WHO THE MOLE IS!

Umm... Paratroppa is the mole it was relieved at the beginning of chapter 10 when it said the mole was once again before the Vitim. Paratroppa is the mole because he was before the victim twice in a row. This was in season one, so you shouldn't use the same clue. ;)
Toady chapter 27 . 3/18
Yo Moley, I'm on my phone so sorry if I leave a short review or if there are mistakes.
In the previous chapter, if you took the first lines of every palyer's presentation, you could read 'PARA'.
I already like these challenges, but there is yet another clue pointing to Paratroopa : take the first letter of each required otem in the museum, and you will get PARATROOPA if you rearrange them in the correct order !
Looking forward to the next chapter !
NintendoMLP chapter 9 . 3/19
I find it funny how you say there is no OC references but this chapter has two OCs in it. Oh well. :P :) Your way ahead of what I'm reading anyway. ;)
Princess Toady chapter 27 . 3/19
Looks like you didn't get my review for some weird reason... I don't know why, it's weird.

But the clue I found last chapter was simple : I had used one in my own fic once we reached the final 4. When you presented the four player, the first letter of each presentation combined together made the word PARA, for Paratroopa.

And this chapter, the initial of each item Paratroopa and Rosalina must find also make his first name when they are rearranged, which is probably what the Mole clue is for.

On another note, the challenges seem fun ! And I think Junior will bite his fingers once he realized he should have stuck with Toadiko who knows who's the Mole. It's kind of weird for him to do something like that, so I think he might actually suspect Toadiko.

Look at it that way : Toadiko has been following Paratroopa's track from the very beginning of the game. And Rosalina has spent so much time with Paratroopa she probably also holds an advantage over the Koopa Prince, even if she didn't particularly suspect him all the time, you know ?

So I expect Junior to be executed next.
Happy Yoshi chapter 26 . 3/17
(I wasn't finished. For some reason, the review was posted before I was even done)

As for Paratroopa possibly being the mole, is it even good to get the title as the mole? I mean, SURE it's good to have nore screentime, but sabotaging challenges? O_o Nuh-uh. I don't support that.
I've never heard of The Mole. *facepalm*

I'm curious about the location. Wait, I'm going to make a little guess. Dr. Toadley resides there and some place where you can study archaelogy, right? Is that why the next location is the Beanbean Kingdom?

Yes, Monty is a mole. You've got a point therre. I cracked up a bit. :D Chapter 25 is a VERY sneaky chapter. I can agree with that as well.

It isn't very acceptable to eat rotten fish, but right there, you've got a point. 30 grand (whatever that is XD) is at stake.

Why are the genuine characters all gone? There was Dixie. Then there was Birdo. THEN there was Boo. Then Boomerang Bro is gone. Did that happen in the real Mole? Is it even a rule? I seriously don't know . . .

Anyway, great chapter! Wonder what the next one's all about, though. This time, there had BETTER not be a sneak update! I'll check my email everyday! :) Till the next chapter!
(Yes, this was a long review. Sorry .)
spatterson chapter 26 . 3/16
I've got bad news: and other fan sites are in danger! SOPA (stop online piracy act) is trying to take down our website!

BUT! There is still hope! Research this (no spaces): / petitions . whitehouse . gov/ petition / stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr! It's a petition to save the website! There are others too! Research 'fanfiction petitions sopa 2014' and click one! They are all over: Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr!

Help Fanfiction! Do your duty to our website! Tell everyone you know! Your friends!

Your family!

Your family's friends!

Your family's friend's friends!

People on other websites!

Other Fanfiction members who do not know!

Random people on the streets!

And make sure they sign the petition!

This is not a rumor! Please spread the word to save our site and all fan sites!
Happy Yoshi chapter 27 . 3/18
Yes, I am very focused on Rosalina being the Mole right now. My suspect used to be Boomerang Bro, but now it's Rosalina. _
I'm glad you liked writing about Boomerang Bro and he loved ones. It makes me glad you enjoy writing this! :)

To be honest, I like Paratroopa and Rosalina's mission more. It's more interesting. Bowser Jr. and Toadiko's mission seems . . . I can't explain it. And they've already lost 2 customers because of Toadiko. She is now tied with Rosalina as my suspect of being the mole, but I'm still suspecting Rosalina. Well, I bid them good luck! Same goes to Paratroopa and Rosalina!

Can't wait to see how it all turns out! :D
Happy Yoshi chapter 26 . 3/17
ROSALINA! DEFINITELY her!

Why do I like the first Episode? Water slide, that's why. My favorite part is when Boomrang Bro was the only Koopa with water in his shell. He just got pwned. _

As for the sixth episode, to sum it all in a nutshell, I have no idea. *facepalm* It's just happy to know the relationships with their loved ones. My favorite one is . . . You should have guessed by now. :) And it's kind of hilarious to know that Daisy ate rotten fish. :p Hilarious.
Princess Toady chapter 26 . 3/16
PARATROOPA. I'm seeing Paratroopa clues EVERYWHERE ! Lol

So it's a slow start, but I think Junior is making a huuuge mistake. If Toadiko isn't the Mole, there's absolutely no reason to stop the coalition, unless he wants her to crumble under the weight of the task that has been given to her but... I trust Toadiko will be alright. She's hot on my prime suspect's tracks, so maybe that's the reason why I think she's alright. Plus she's my favorite. GO GO GO TOADIKO !

As always, I really don't mind cameos, lol ! And since we're talking about references, may I also do another one for one of your stories ? No spoilers as usual, just a cameo, like Flona the Air Hostess.

Good job and good luck for your next chapter !