Reviews for Feverish Day
anonymous sorry chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
I don't have an account yet, so this is anonymous, sorry about that.

It's great for a first post! Some of it was a tad awkwardly worded, but it kept my interest nonetheless! I would still recommend a beta-reader to help sort out the little errors. But don't worry too much, a rough draft by a professional author usually looks worse than this (so you are actually fine).

The way the grammar is set up hints that you either speak Japanese, or another similar language. That in itself is very cool. Great job! The more you write and edit that writing, the better you'll get. You don't have far to go either.

Story: Good, interesting, cute.
Writing potential: Excellent! But keep improving anyway.

Good luck!
Anon chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
This was good! A fun sexy fic that was really enjoyable to read. :)
Meel Jacques chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA
I LOVED! AWESOME! *-*
Rat3000 chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
IM FUCKING WATCHING THIS ANIME AS WE SPEAK.
THIS FIC TOTALLY GOT ME HOOKED TO THE ANIME.
Mori Kousuke18 chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
WHOAAAA, I'M BLUSHED READ IT! / Ren, you're so gentle likes usually, and Masayaaaaaan, you're so cute here A I love all pairs from STARISH, and i love RenXMasa. Wkwk, and Ren... Are you sick? ARE YOU REALLY SICK? I think no.../slap.

And... May you make another Fict with this pairing? OwO
creamNbutter chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Kya Nice job. I love it. More Ren x Masato please. :3
MitsukaiTame chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Awww! Awesome one shot! I absolutely love Ren and Masato 3 Going to my favorites ;)
KaosButterfly chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
_ Hennnttaaaiiiiiii

*goes all on nom nom nom for Hentai*
MaybeSomeday chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
the whole scene could only be described by one word : Erotic
LOL
Nah that was AMAZING
Jeruk-Lemon chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
SO CUTE MASAYAN! #NOSEBLEEDMAX
Neko-Yuki-Hime55 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
That was amazing! Good job! Um... if it's alright, Could you please write a smutty yaoi fanfiction where Otoya-kun dresses up like a maid for Tokiya-san. Originally, I wanted to ask if you could do a smutty fanfiction of Masato-kun dressed like a maid, which turning Ren on. But either pairing is fine. :)

hehe... sorry if I'm such a hentai...

but Overall, Well done! Loved it! XD