Reviews for Heaven
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 20 . 7/13
btw totally meant hell last review not heaven.
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 19 . 7/13
well i mean I think Michael does care I mean he did kill Zachariah when he heard michelle say he threw her back into heaven
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 8 . 7/12
ohh so she is the daughter or an angel but which one Michael im guessing
And four years later we find out Chuck was God on the show too...dang. Nice prediction.
Isabelnecessaryonabicycle chapter 23 . 5/20
really amazing set of stories, i love how it flows so seamlessly. Its also really freaky me out how much this connects with the show right now i've got to tell you that it makes you seem like a prophet. :)
Это очень интересная история) и Конец достаточно хороший)
Ash Lightwood. Shadowhunter chapter 23 . 4/24
I just want to let you know I've read this like 5 times, and I always get teary at the end. this honestly is the best fanfiction I've ever read
Is Michelle Archangle Michael kid?
Bluegirl chapter 23 . 3/1
Lol and the army grows stronger! This story is great and now I wish Michelle was actually a part of the original series
Guest chapter 8 . 10/16/2015
Here dads gonna be Michael? if she's half angel and she's named after her father the closest name to Michelle i can think of from the four archangels is Michael.
Original Huntress chapter 23 . 6/26/2015
Oh my God, the ending with all the archangels and God was absolutely amazing! Can you maybe write a Dean love story?
Ash Lightwood. Shadowhunter chapter 23 . 6/24/2015
I. LOVED. THIS. I think Michelle is my new idol. I even cried when she died. This was just so beautiful
Serendipity989 chapter 19 . 6/7/2015
Okay so I've read just about more than half of all these stories you've posted. You are an amazing writer, I just had to tell you that. With all the ones I've read, this chapter struck a heavy chord. I cried for an hour and my eyes are still misty. I've always felt bad for Gabriel and its nice to see him like this. Not him dying no! But you with a niece and you the family fueds. He's always been one of my favorite angels on this show. So yeah. I cried during this chapter, like a lot. And I've got a feeling it may get worse so I had my friend go buy me box of tissues and some skittles. I fell like in committing readers suicide by going to the next chapter .
LovableAmethyst129 chapter 22 . 4/7/2015
I have to say, I like this ending much better. I had to fight the tears so that I could read it all. Bravo.
sofia.m.belarbips chapter 8 . 3/13/2015