Reviews for Heaven
Taryn chapter 23 . 3/7
Honestly the best fanfictions I have read in a VERY long time. Absolutely splendid!
K.Daniels chapter 23 . 11/5/2016
I abso-freaking-lutely loved this series! It has been a joy to read!
TOOAWESOMETOCARE chapter 5 . 9/8/2016
I realized you got one word wrong in the part where you wrote "bigotes", bigotes aren't beard, they mean mustache, beard is "balba", just to correct you, everything else was written correctly, well done, hisiste un bien trabajo, you did a good job!
painted heart chapter 23 . 8/8/2016
I have absolutely loved reading this series! Almost wish this was the series would have made a perfect ending such a good imagination and the research you must have had to have done is astonishing! Keep up the good work!
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 20 . 7/13/2016
btw totally meant hell last review not heaven.
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 19 . 7/13/2016
well i mean I think Michael does care I mean he did kill Zachariah when he heard michelle say he threw her back into heaven
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 8 . 7/12/2016
ohh so she is the daughter or an angel but which one Michael im guessing
Guest chapter 23 . 6/14/2016
And four years later we find out Chuck was God on the show too...dang. Nice prediction.
Isabelnecessaryonabicycle chapter 23 . 5/20/2016
really amazing set of stories, i love how it flows so seamlessly. Its also really freaky me out how much this connects with the show right now i've got to tell you that it makes you seem like a prophet. :)
Guest chapter 23 . 5/14/2016
Это очень интересная история) и Конец достаточно хороший)
Ash Lightwood. Shadowhunter chapter 23 . 4/24/2016
I just want to let you know I've read this like 5 times, and I always get teary at the end. this honestly is the best fanfiction I've ever read
Guest chapter 6 . 4/18/2016
Is Michelle Archangle Michael kid?
Bluegirl chapter 23 . 3/1/2016
Lol and the army grows stronger! This story is great and now I wish Michelle was actually a part of the original series
Guest chapter 8 . 10/16/2015
Here dads gonna be Michael? if she's half angel and she's named after her father the closest name to Michelle i can think of from the four archangels is Michael.
slexieotpforever chapter 23 . 6/26/2015
Oh my God, the ending with all the archangels and God was absolutely amazing! Can you maybe write a Dean love story?