Reviews for The Hidden Countries
Aurora LaCroix chapter 21 . 6/10
I would love to see more of those omake's. Like a little drabble series. I would love to see Sasuke go insane from Yuriko and Kakashi. In a good way of course. -snickers- I loved this so much.
Kikuriki chapter 21 . 6/5
Holy fucking shit I just about broke a rib cackling and giggling. I need a whole fic dedicated to Yuriko and Sasuke and her fucking him up mentally just cause she can and Sasuke becoming more and more traumatized because he has another Kakashi on his team. I need it like I need air.
Look what Jesus did chapter 1 . 5/20
Got to say seems kind of flimsy for a life debt I mean wouldn't that mean that Rose is owed a couple dozen already. Also they would have to kill Voldemort anyway once they had killed Nagini so where is the reasoning behind that. If they had gone looking for allies or training it would have been a lot more believable
CassBerry chapter 21 . 4/29
I live for this story. I love it so very very much.

It was a bit confusing at the start when I wasn't exactly sure what was happening but golly gosh by the end I've fallen in love with about every single one of you renditions of my favourite characters. I love that hermione and Ron didn't get married. It's so refreshing to see a fresh take on that and I adore rose and Kakashi together. I can't wait to read anything else from you! Thanks for this amazing story!
Cersesi chapter 21 . 4/26
I like it.
MikaToshino chapter 21 . 4/9
omg i want to see the orange cover or worser if she actully was reading Icha lol omg Sasuke woiuld die
ptl4ever419 chapter 21 . 4/4
Loved it :) very cool story
Opinr chapter 21 . 3/29
A great read.
TheBeauty chapter 21 . 2/23
And there is only on question. Who did Sasuke marry? Loved your story! Toodles :P
lily.sim chapter 21 . 1/23
That was hilarious
Sherry Ann chapter 21 . 11/5/2014
Love This
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 21 . 10/6/2014
With the first scene i just realized both of them have flower themed names and green eyes
Rose1414 chapter 21 . 9/22/2014
Brilliant!
CaptainTimeTk.CainoftheUSSFate chapter 21 . 9/21/2014
that's its I'm dead that was too good XD
ninja888 chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Fem Harry - such a silly concept.