Reviews for The Hidden Countries
zekses chapter 1 . 9/29
Really enjoyed this story!
laelruin chapter 21 . 7/20
Fantastic and Hilarious!
Sliver Crystal of Tokyo-Moon chapter 21 . 7/17
Love this. Humor!
ReadingReadererReader chapter 9 . 5/15
lol, misunderstandings always sweeten a story.
KateKat1992 chapter 21 . 5/9
It was amazing! Great job!
pupstarstar chapter 21 . 5/7
That was hilarious!~
I've been having the sneaking suspicion that Kakashi has some kinda schoolgirl-kink ever since he first saw Rose in her Gryffindor get up.

Ended up not getting confirmation shrugs

I'm sticking to my belief tho.
He's giving off lots of "That Look Intrigues Me" hints
Theodoric n Wife chapter 21 . 2/17
I loved this fanfic and hope you continue writing! Thanks for all the laughs- from the wife in Theodoric n wife
Yinma911 chapter 21 . 1/29
omg I loved it! Poor Sasuke, now he has to deal with Kakashis daughter doing this...lol.
This might actually one of the best NarutoXHP crossovers I've ever read. Good job author-san and I hope you'll write more KakashiXOC fics :D
Chloe chapter 21 . 1/26
Kudos! I loved all of it! Thank you for writing this and posting it!
I like this story but there are gaps here and there. Also I kind of got annoyed by something in this fanfic- it was when Rose was mentioning about the Devil (when they were talking about Naruto) and expecting (and insisting) that they should know who the Devil is. She should be open minded- I mean she jumps through different dimensions and all that.
I like this story but there are gaps here and there. Also I kind of got annoyed by something in this fanfic- it was when Rose was mentioning about the Devil (when they were talking about Naruto) and expecting (and insisting) that they should know who the Devil is. She should be open minded I mean she jumps through different dimensions and all that.
RinnaZevran1987 chapter 21 . 12/17/2017