Reviews for If I Were A Boy
Me liky
mikasakuralover1901 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
0_0 WOWOWOWOWOWOOW
Emma-Kate9885 chapter 20 . 5/22/2013
This story was pretty good, though the grammar wasn't the best, but still. It was very nice, and I enjoyed it. :)
AngelFromTheLost chapter 20 . 5/20/2013
WHAT DOES HE OWE HER PLEASE TELL MEEEEEEEEEE AHHHHHHHHHH! Well...Anywhoooo...AMAZING STORY FROM BEGINNING TO END 100% WONDERFUL! KEEP WRITTING!
I'mTakingTheSky chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
It's great! The only thing I'm concerned about is the use of 'gay' as an insult. It makes me feel really uncomfortable to read.
Emma-Kate9885 chapter 5 . 4/11/2013
I almost cried. If I wasn't watching a happy part in Coach Carter, then I would have. And OMG, I love that song. Just give me a reason is my Jam!
Anononon chapter 11 . 3/26/2013
ASIJSLFFSIJDLKGFDJDFGKJFGVLK DDIFLJCOI! OMG even though I like MakaxSoul; all the KidxMaka moments in this chapter got me smiling all stupid and idiotically that my sister had to smack me from smiling so creepily xD
Trigzl chapter 20 . 3/8/2013
Well, it was a good story. I liked the plot, but there was a ton of spelling mistakes and grammatical errors. You should make sure you go through and edit before you post it because there was even some places missing words where it got left out or deleted. I was able to figure it out, but it was annoying to decipher every sentence. Also some of the things they said/ did were kinda... well, corny and no one would actually say that to someone in certain circumstances.
I read to the end to finish the plot, which I liked, you just need to work on your writing. I noticed a lot of 'tense' mistakes where it was past tense instead of present or vice versa.
No name chapter 20 . 3/1/2013
That was amazing
Yoai lover12 chapter 20 . 2/22/2013
Awwwwwwww it's over! D:
But I wonder what soul owed maka?
Hmmmmmmmmm
MYcookies chapter 20 . 2/19/2013
Aw that was a cute ending! Sad it's over though I rarely read Soul Eater ffs to be honest this one's really good. One question though, what happened with the whole Wes thing? Did i miss something? Well good luck with your next story I hope to read it soon!
Guest chapter 20 . 2/17/2013
So, I really love this story! And the ending is great, but it did seem a bit rushed and a little confusing.
PandaGirl chapter 20 . 2/17/2013
What. ! This was awesome! I loved this story and it was in every possible way adorable! :3 can't wait for your next SoMa story!
Psyka chapter 20 . 2/17/2013
Cool chapter can't wait for the next
ihasanewACCOUNT chapter 20 . 2/18/2013
I am stupid... but what did Soul give to Maka? I am no where near knowing what the hell is going on. Lol Also, I L.O.V.E.D. this story! I t was adorable and it always was a pleasure to read! So, thank you for it! :D