Reviews for When In Love
Kegi Springfield chapter 8 . 10/9/2013
AWW! Takato! you're ruining the glorious Moment!
But it's cute on it's own way...
I wonder what Terriermon and Renamon reaction if they saw their tamers kissing like this...

Nice story! sweet and Lovely!
Keep up the good work!
Kegi Springfield chapter 5 . 10/8/2013
I think Henry and Rika will be a cupid again...
And they do a good Job!
JJB88 chapter 5 . 1/1/2013

SUPER!

FANTASTIC!

NICE!

IN THE NEXT CHAPTER CAN YA HAVE TAKATO PUSH HENRY IN THE WATER AND HAVE HENRY WEAR A BLUE JEAN JACKET PLEASE?
JJB88 chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
SUPER FANTASTIC NICE!

JJB88 chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
SUOER FANTASTIC!

JJB88 chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
FANTASTIC!

JJB88 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013

Zero Unit RGB chapter 4 . 12/14/2012
When it's a blind date, usually, the people setting them up are supposed to know who the other person is. Oh, well, good chapter and how oblivious can those two brunettes be?
Zero Unit RGB chapter 3 . 12/10/2012
What was that poem/song at the end? I'm a music lover. Anyway, all I can say is good chapter!
Zero Unit RGB chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
I found the phone calls to be funny, at least, the part about Jeri sounding like a girl about to explode. This was an okay chapter.
Zero Unit RGB chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
How cute. Takato needs some encouragement and Ryo should just give up already, his ego's big enough as it is.
G Tamers Hikari Moved chapter 3 . 12/7/2012
Oww I like your story :D Jurato and Henrika. I wonder what's Henry's plan please update :)