Reviews for iGoodbye Aftermath
Wonderful story!
abnoramltwinpower2 chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Aww
Guest chapter 2 . 5/14/2014
I wonder if there the city of Florence has a zoo? The capital zoo should prove an exciting place to visit, it must boast a wide variety of specimens; lions elephants, bears, snakes, crocodiles. I'm not saying it'll be grander than zoos in the states but its bound to be interesting.
Anonymous chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
make another one hahaha...
ifonlytheclockworkcouldspeak chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
I love it! I wrote something with more chapters a little like this- it's called Why'd you ask that. Yours is better though
Seddielover945 chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
This story is absolutlely amazing! I hope you update soon!
Sentinel07 chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
Instant favorite. Well done.
iCarlyRox18 chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
D'awww... Man, I really wish Dan ended iGoodbye with Seddie. All of the fics I've read so far post-iGoodbye have just added to that fire. Seriously, he made a Seddie arc, ended it with them saying "I love you" to each other and "maybe one day" they'll get back together, and they don't... What the-? How-? Why would you-? Grrrr. *grumbles to self* lol. I really hope Dan considers bringing Freddie back in at least a few episodes of "Sam & Cat" to bring them back together... You really never know with Dan. He's a sneaky fellow. Haha.

Anyway, great two-shot! Adorableness. :3 Sam and Freddie are just such a beautiful/cute couple it makes me squeal all the time. lol.
Andrew N chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Please keep writing! I'm about to read chapter 2 and i can't wait for more chapters!
troyella2468 chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
Cool
Cbb chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Plz continue, I love it
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
SeddieTheRealDeal here, This was just so awesome. I can't. You should write a chapter where they're telling Carly.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
this is perfect, thank you for wirtin it. its exactly what i neededafter igoodbye. 3 thanks again, ur very talented. and btw seddie isnt over yet, we still got samand cat and as long as we have that seddie still has hope since they didnt get any kind of closure in igoodbye. SEDDIE! :)