Reviews for The Secrets We Hide
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 3/30
Great job!
Kimmytrainer chapter 1 . 12/12/2017
I think it ended a bit too soon, but otherwise it was really cool. I loved the relationship development between Tony and Natasha.
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 1 . 12/3/2017
Interesting to say the Least. But yet for his father to do that to his own son. And Charles trying to stop it but the Corruption within the government allowed it to continue along with money. Which makes the saying when comes to humans that "Money is the root of all evil." Which is true when consider what is going on in the private business world especially government contractor. I have heard plenti from whistle blowers and family and family friends that are or where within and in the know that would turn your stomachs. I know it did mine and those of my family within that are/were against it depends on whether still alive or past on that were against this crap. Though fiction to many writers authors have no idea how close to the Truth they are. And from what was written in this this is one of those cases. To many who work for agency or another simply follow orders blindly. While others try to challenge and change things and others just leave because they just can't do it anymore. And sometimes or more like all the time they threaten those individuals and their families lives and safety. I know mine has been threatoned mainly by out military and our intelligence community. But yet other agencies are keeping them at bay as best they can but not always succeeding. I have many family members who were murdered assassinated. But yet also bad apples who do give a shit and behind some of this crap. And their are some family by adoption or marriage with some by blood that make the rest of us look bad.

If I could I would place a citizen arest with my local Sheriff and Interpol because of how far their crimes go. But since they are not in. The county and State where I live and because lack of means to travel long distance. Mostly financially.

And I know it takes a lot for people to gain my trust. Because it has to be earned because I don't trust blindly.
Darth Becky 726 chapter 1 . 6/9/2017
Never this.
Pale Spiritt chapter 1 . 2/4/2017
Amazingg
NARUSASU4EVER chapter 1 . 9/13/2016
I SO LUV THIS FANFIC POOR TONY T_T OH THE DRAMA AND ANGST AND THE CONNECTION BETWEEN TONY AND NATASHA AND THE TRUST THEY HAVE BETWEEN EACH OTHER I LOVED IT THOUGH IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU CONTINUES THIS BECAUSE THE ENDING IS A BIT DULL AND LIKE IT SHOULD BE CONTINUED KEEP UP THE AWESOME WRITING AND EXPECT ME TO BE READING MORE OF YOUR WORK XD XP X3
icecatfire chapter 1 . 9/9/2016
wow.. that was good. realistic. everyone in character. just.. loved it. :) thank you.
RavenWhiteMoi chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
oh, tony...
biddle29 chapter 1 . 1/17/2016
I loved this :)
Origamidragons chapter 1 . 1/9/2016
the feels ;.;
TheNightstriker chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
I like it the friendship goin on between Tasha and Tony it's delightful I suppose u could say I mean most stories I read Tony doesn't trust Tasha or she is just ignored so I like this one :D Hope you have a Great Christmas!
Keirar chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
Nice but the end is deceiving
thisisaccountisnolongerinuse chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
Omigods. That was so sad. Omigods, Tony... Why? Why? WHY, TONY?! WHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!
Severus Draconis Potter chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
This was bittersweet but so good
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 8/23/2015