Reviews for Distortion
sachii.ballpoint chapter 8 . 12/4/2014
I would absolutely love to see where this story goes. And I must confess that my resolve to stay true to the Shizuru x Natsuki pairing is wavering because of how appealing your characterization of Nao in this alternate world is. In any case, I look forward to future updates!

-I was too lazy to login
DezoPenguin chapter 8 . 9/6/2014
...Needing to catch up on my reviewing for this story, since it's now been more than two months since you posted this chapter!

That said, it's good to see that you're still working on it, if slowly, because this was one of my favorite of your story concepts, not just because there's a genuine external conflict in the story caused by more than just the interaction of relationships, but because the relationship itself is different; Natsuki is finding out as much about what Shizuru means to her in her absence rather than from being there, seeing herself in AlterNat's life.

I had to grin at "she's a suede kind of girl," which is a wonderfully pithy (in the good way!) kind of line. The interactions between Natsuki and Nao are amusing, and I wonder what Natsuki might take back to the Nao in her universe from this. (The "dumb-ass look...in the mirror" bit was priceless, too, referencing back to my point above, forcing Natsuki to put her feelings for Shizuru into words in her own mind.)

Anyway, I hope that you do come back to this story at some point in the future when you feel like it, and in the meantime I'll just continue to enjoy your other works!
Truna chapter 8 . 8/30/2014
Wow, this is... completely different and incredibly wonderful.
Your writing style is more formal than most of the other authors here on , which is refreshing. Your portrayal of the Carnival in this ternate universe isn't overly confusing, either, which is incredibly hard to pull off. I really love the character interactions, and I'm definitely looking forward to the next chapter of this fic.
Gladiara Alata chapter 8 . 8/7/2014
That's it! You forced my hand!
You make such goddamn good stories that i just have to have you on my subscription list! I hope you're happy!

((P.S.: yes, i wouldnt't mind a quick update. ))
Tyronyx chapter 8 . 7/4/2014
AHH. YOU UPDATED. ASDFGHJKL. the perfectness of this story cannot be described because omfg. I had to go back and read the story to understand what was going I read it in one night and it's now 5:37 AM hahah. Your writing style and way of portraying characters is so beautiful and perfect that I am patiently and yet impatiently waiting for the new chapters of this story. It's hard to tell where it is going though and if the Obsidian Lord will come into play or watch idly by. And who will the Obsidian Lord be? Reito again? Probably not since he's.. involved with Haruka. Also curious as to how Natsuki is going to.. "fix" the other HiME.
Dear J. Peterson, please don't keep me waiting too long.3
faberryjuice chapter 8 . 7/2/2014
I fuckin love their friendship! Natsuki and Nao ;; jc that ending sentence.
There really needs to be more friendship fics with em cry
Also manga. This should be a manga
fj chapter 3 . 7/1/2014
i thought this was japan.. why the sudden norse mythology
faberryjuice chapter 2 . 7/1/2014
This needs to be a manga
faberryjuice chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Oh /no/, just what I was afraid of!
Really great so far tho, you got me interested! Loving your character of Nao
bubble.duckie chapter 8 . 6/27/2014
I'm still patiently waiting for Shizuru to come around haha. I do love Nao's character here. I hope they become good friends!
bubble.duckie chapter 7 . 6/27/2014
Oh no! I just realized something about this story. I hope it's not the case but if it is, then my goodness you're awesome!
bubble.duckie chapter 5 . 6/27/2014
My oh my! The path ahead is gonna be difficult for Natsuki. Somehow, I feel that she's gonna go through a lot of trouble before she can go back to her own reality. Awesome!
bubble.duckie chapter 4 . 6/27/2014
I now have a much clearer picture of what's happening to Natsuki. Plus, I adore the mini versions of their child. How cute.

I will read the next chapter now and hope that Shizuru will be there somewhere.
bubble.duckie chapter 3 . 6/27/2014
The turn of events are very interesting. I can't comprehend what's the connection of Hime to the Norse myths but I guess ill need to stick around to find out.
bubble.duckie chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Oh my! I have the same question as Natsuji. "Where is Fujino Shizuru?" What a great concept. I like it already!