Reviews for Dragonette Debacle
KrixLight chapter 22 . 3/12
great story, but I liked the other one better. less angst
ReviewTwo chapter 22 . 3/2
To be ones the I liked this one better even if it was better than your other one. I feel like Jory, Aengus, Maggie, Su, Merton and Terrence were more developed and generally better than Caroline, Yevgeniya, Theodore, Brancis, Tyshawn and one that I can't remember. Salladin was a big bad spoldge but it helped work everything out. I wish we saw more interaction between Su and Harry because all the others were equally explored.
a person 56 chapter 22 . 12/28/2016
This is amazing absolutely love it
Guest chapter 22 . 8/14/2016
I have to say I really enjoyed this story so much it great
Siriabelle Grace chapter 22 . 4/29/2015
Still as awesome as the previous Dragonette story!
Thanks again for writing and posting it!

Kiss,
Sira
rell chapter 22 . 9/17/2014
I was pleased you managed to finish your story. It seems a very tough thing to do when the dreaded sickness of writers block hits. I enjoyed it.
Amylin Christin chapter 22 . 9/10/2014
The strangest story I have ever read which did not outright try to be silly, I think. I loved it! I think in your own way you dealt with a lot of important issues really well - Harry's subconscious need to be taken care of, and not always be the hero… I think you did this story very tastefully, including all the sensitive topics you touched, and you did not brush over issues like rape and the consequent loss of control Harry felt, like many writers would. You did not turn these issues into a sidenote and a tasteless way of creating more 'depth' to Harry's character. I appreciate that. Thank you for sharing.
Lightmare chapter 22 . 8/21/2014
*sniffle* I don't know what im gonna do without dragonettes to. *hic* I'm gonna miss them like nothing else. Maybe you could convince a fellow author to write one or maybe do another one yourself? All I know is I feel as though im mourning the loss of a beloved pet or something.
dispassioneight chapter 12 . 6/11/2014
Honestly, I would like this more if Harry was straight throughout.
It's done well and creatively. Just an orientation thing.
B0nk3rs chapter 3 . 6/7/2014
You changed the age from 28 (his actual age in this chapter) to 27 (did Me take a deaging potion?)
The Magnetic Witch chapter 22 . 3/18/2014
Ohh, I just wanted to say I love both the stories, this one and it's elder-parody-sequel/prequel-thing... X,D Thanks for making them! :D
perfect-piscies chapter 22 . 2/5/2014
I absolutely am in love with this story! And I am kinda sad that it ended but still, awesome story; I would totally read it again which doesn't happen a lot with most fics/books...
kyraboo chapter 22 . 10/6/2013
I love your dragonette stories!
Mashkai30 chapter 22 . 9/14/2013
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
wdlwbt chapter 22 . 8/17/2013
Thank You. It was well worth the wait :)