Reviews for Dragonette Debacle
Siriabelle Grace chapter 22 . 4/29
Still as awesome as the previous Dragonette story!
Thanks again for writing and posting it!

rell chapter 22 . 9/17/2014
I was pleased you managed to finish your story. It seems a very tough thing to do when the dreaded sickness of writers block hits. I enjoyed it.
Amylin Christin chapter 22 . 9/10/2014
The strangest story I have ever read which did not outright try to be silly, I think. I loved it! I think in your own way you dealt with a lot of important issues really well - Harry's subconscious need to be taken care of, and not always be the hero… I think you did this story very tastefully, including all the sensitive topics you touched, and you did not brush over issues like rape and the consequent loss of control Harry felt, like many writers would. You did not turn these issues into a sidenote and a tasteless way of creating more 'depth' to Harry's character. I appreciate that. Thank you for sharing.
Lightmare chapter 22 . 8/21/2014
*sniffle* I don't know what im gonna do without dragonettes to. *hic* I'm gonna miss them like nothing else. Maybe you could convince a fellow author to write one or maybe do another one yourself? All I know is I feel as though im mourning the loss of a beloved pet or something.
dispassioneight chapter 12 . 6/11/2014
Honestly, I would like this more if Harry was straight throughout.
It's done well and creatively. Just an orientation thing.
B0nk3rs chapter 3 . 6/7/2014
You changed the age from 28 (his actual age in this chapter) to 27 (did Me take a deaging potion?)
The Magnetic Witch chapter 22 . 3/18/2014
Ohh, I just wanted to say I love both the stories, this one and it's elder-parody-sequel/prequel-thing... X,D Thanks for making them! :D
perfect-piscies chapter 22 . 2/5/2014
I absolutely am in love with this story! And I am kinda sad that it ended but still, awesome story; I would totally read it again which doesn't happen a lot with most fics/books...
kyraboo chapter 22 . 10/6/2013
I love your dragonette stories!
Mashkai30 chapter 22 . 9/14/2013
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
wdlwbt chapter 22 . 8/17/2013
Thank You. It was well worth the wait :)
Guest chapter 22 . 8/13/2013
Thanks for finishing the story. I really enjoyed it. Yes, it could have stood more scenes-interaction between the mateship, mating, family time, confronting the counsel, family time bonding, birthing, just more mateship-but you completed the story, and it stands well enough completed. That can be a very difficult accomplishment when one loses the thread and feel for a story, so I really respect and appreciate that.

I liked your characters, and would have liked to have learned more about them-Merry and Aunty included. Actually, I found Merry's fluxuating moods intriguing and exhausting. Wouldn't have minded discovering if there was a reason he was so "insane", besides "genius". Might have wondered about the two mateships meeting-Harry's and Nabih's when Jamie was born.

But mostly, I'm glad you finished it. It was a good story, and an interesting exercise. I look forward to seeing what you do next-and, yes, I know you're writing "meta", but I'm not sure if I'm ready to read another Lucius-Harry, let alone a fem!Harry just yet. _ But I'll keep it in mind and stay on the alert for a new story when you're ready to write one!

Happy writings,
Guest chapter 17 . 8/12/2013
Good chapter. It is nice to see Harry start to open up about what he has gone through and see that others are there for him.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/11/2013
Sweet! I'm so happy to see an update for "Dragonette"... I'm always a little sad when I see one for "Metamorphose" because I haven't gotten around to reading that one yet and it means there's still more wait time for this story, but today I was so pleasantly surprised! And why is it never enough? [laughs] I always sulk and pout a little when I scroll down and realize I've reached the AN section. :'(

Am truly enjoying this story-bummed about the writers block but severely thrilled to see you're beating it back. And we've finally got to meet Terry... and Su was there, too! And I will admit to being surprised at Maggie's reappearance, though I did so enjoy her character, and Jory's Koloman's and Benedict's son! I didn't not predict that! Lovely! I love being surprised when it's a good surprise!

And... [snorts] Harry doesn't quite realize Jory's courting him, does he? The rest of the mateship does, I think, but Harry's just not focused there. I'm really looking forward to the bonding time... Harry with Su and Terry and Jory especially. More time getting to know the courtship better, their quirks and idiocentricities... all that fun stuff. Maybe some gentle, subtle teasings and generally getting Harry used to the concept and reality of intimacy again... Yes, yes, most definitely looking forward to it all!

Happy writings!
sunsethill chapter 22 . 8/13/2013
I think you accomplished what you wanted to do. It would have been fun to see more scenes with the various characters, but I agree that you did that in Destined. We know that Harry gets along well with all the members and that he now has a home. So many aspects are perfect, including that they live near England, which you show in this chapter. Thanks for working to finish this even when your muse is moving elsewhere.