Reviews for Dragonette Debacle
a person 56 chapter 22 . 12/28/2016
This is amazing absolutely love it
Guest chapter 22 . 8/14/2016
I have to say I really enjoyed this story so much it great
Siriabelle Grace chapter 22 . 4/29/2015
Still as awesome as the previous Dragonette story!
Thanks again for writing and posting it!

Kiss,
Sira
rell chapter 22 . 9/17/2014
I was pleased you managed to finish your story. It seems a very tough thing to do when the dreaded sickness of writers block hits. I enjoyed it.
Amylin Christin chapter 22 . 9/10/2014
The strangest story I have ever read which did not outright try to be silly, I think. I loved it! I think in your own way you dealt with a lot of important issues really well - Harry's subconscious need to be taken care of, and not always be the hero… I think you did this story very tastefully, including all the sensitive topics you touched, and you did not brush over issues like rape and the consequent loss of control Harry felt, like many writers would. You did not turn these issues into a sidenote and a tasteless way of creating more 'depth' to Harry's character. I appreciate that. Thank you for sharing.
Lightmare chapter 22 . 8/21/2014
*sniffle* I don't know what im gonna do without dragonettes to. *hic* I'm gonna miss them like nothing else. Maybe you could convince a fellow author to write one or maybe do another one yourself? All I know is I feel as though im mourning the loss of a beloved pet or something.
dispassioneight chapter 12 . 6/11/2014
Honestly, I would like this more if Harry was straight throughout.
It's done well and creatively. Just an orientation thing.
B0nk3rs chapter 3 . 6/7/2014
You changed the age from 28 (his actual age in this chapter) to 27 (did Me take a deaging potion?)
The Magnetic Witch chapter 22 . 3/18/2014
Ohh, I just wanted to say I love both the stories, this one and it's elder-parody-sequel/prequel-thing... X,D Thanks for making them! :D
perfect-piscies chapter 22 . 2/5/2014
I absolutely am in love with this story! And I am kinda sad that it ended but still, awesome story; I would totally read it again which doesn't happen a lot with most fics/books...
kyraboo chapter 22 . 10/6/2013
I love your dragonette stories!
Mashkai30 chapter 22 . 9/14/2013
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
wdlwbt chapter 22 . 8/17/2013
Thank You. It was well worth the wait :)
Guest chapter 22 . 8/13/2013
Thanks for finishing the story. I really enjoyed it. Yes, it could have stood more scenes-interaction between the mateship, mating, family time, confronting the counsel, family time bonding, birthing, just more mateship-but you completed the story, and it stands well enough completed. That can be a very difficult accomplishment when one loses the thread and feel for a story, so I really respect and appreciate that.

I liked your characters, and would have liked to have learned more about them-Merry and Aunty included. Actually, I found Merry's fluxuating moods intriguing and exhausting. Wouldn't have minded discovering if there was a reason he was so "insane", besides "genius". Might have wondered about the two mateships meeting-Harry's and Nabih's when Jamie was born.

But mostly, I'm glad you finished it. It was a good story, and an interesting exercise. I look forward to seeing what you do next-and, yes, I know you're writing "meta", but I'm not sure if I'm ready to read another Lucius-Harry, let alone a fem!Harry just yet. _ But I'll keep it in mind and stay on the alert for a new story when you're ready to write one!

Happy writings,
AR
Guest chapter 17 . 8/12/2013
Good chapter. It is nice to see Harry start to open up about what he has gone through and see that others are there for him.