Reviews for A Moment of Grace
Guest chapter 7 . 3/13/2013
More! I love this :)
Emerald Kitten chapter 7 . 3/12/2013
Very sweet and totally in character. This brought a smile to my face :)
Supfan chapter 7 . 3/10/2013
Really good one...love this chapter.
luckywynner86 chapter 7 . 3/9/2013
LOL Poor Daryl!
witnesstoitall chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
You write Daryl so well - the unspoken subtext in this chapter is spot on with what I imagine Daryl to be thinking when he says some of the things he does. His words may sound harsh and to-the-point, but you can tell by the soft smiles and glances that he really does care about the group - especially Carol and Judith and Rick.

Very eager to read the rest of this is it's as good as this chapter! :)
witnesstoitall chapter 7 . 3/9/2013
this was perfect.
what evil lurks chapter 7 . 3/9/2013
I just love the way Daryl always wants to kill something when he gets uncomfortable with his emotions!

Very nice. Lots of deft little touches that round it out.
Merle's Right Hand chapter 7 . 3/9/2013
Poor frustrated Daryl...
zombieslayer5 chapter 7 . 3/9/2013
Our favorite walker killing, no nonsense redneck is most definitely NOT zen when it comes to romance... Or love... And just feelings in general.
They're so awkward together, which makes them all the more adorable! I love these two so much :)
UGH, I WISH IT WOULD HAPPEN ALREADY!
Great drabble :)
Gone Random chapter 7 . 3/9/2013
I am so inclined. This was awesome! Mad grins all over the place-family thinks I've finally lost it... I think you captured that perfectly-the slow, natural build of a protective regard for her and then BAM! Where did that come from? Must go kill things. Perfect. I think her quick retreat and fussing over her blankets speak to her own unspoken desires. Thank you for this. :)
FrozenSoldier chapter 7 . 3/9/2013
Not so zen now, are we Daryl? - *laughs* Right?

Most definitely enjoyed reading it! The image of him kissing her and tasting the peaches VASDFJADKFGSKDFJAg HELP
Merle's Right Hand chapter 6 . 1/3/2013
Awesome fic! Keep it up!
MarionArnold chapter 6 . 12/27/2012
Nice to know that someone did actually see through the Dixon facade way back then and that Merle did show the occassional scrap of nice attention his brother's way. Very sad though that it was taken from him - as everything else has been before and since. I like though that he has used them to make sense of the ZA and that he'll pass them onto the next generations.
ja8ne.will chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
Love, love, love your drabbles. Please write more!
MarionArnold chapter 5 . 12/16/2012
Oh yes please - Carol being badass and saving Daryl's arse! Liked that he's leaning on her a little.