Reviews for Vibrancy
Bri chapter 1 . 9/28
Okay so you know you've done WELL to capture the characters when I read all of the dialogue in the appropriate characters voice! You even got Zivas punctuation right which is an icredibly hard thing to do! Defiantly one of the best character developed/captured stories I've read from NCIS!
VG LittleBear chapter 1 . 3/15
Hi, I'm so happy I found this Thanksgiving episode tag of season 10. The words you gave to Tali were perfect! And who was the thief of Mrs. Mallards turkey? I strongly suspect a corgi. :D
Thanks and cheers!
Anna chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I love this fic and I love the line "abby's joyful laughter" it gives me such a great picture in my mind
Anna chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
very very good!
chiara chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
i loved this :)
"So what happened to the thief that stole Mrs Mallard's turkey?" this is an epic line! xD
Paperclip-Assassin chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
I don't know how I managed to miss this, but obviously I did... Shame on me,

This was beautifully written and, in my eyes, a wonderful way to continue the episode. The intimacy you created between them on the porch.. It gave me goose-bumps. :) thanks for sharing
quisinart4 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Wonderful job capturing the mood. Love the little details like her apology and Gibbs welcoming her and her sharing some details on Tali was wonderful. Nice work!
KimRaverFan chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I want that to happen! It could so legendary and really sweet to watch :D
HouseMDforever chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Love love loved this! I don't like full-on romance Tiva - I like friendship with a hidden layer of intimacy and "will they or won't they?". Excellent, loved hearing Ziva talk about her sister, and this was incredibly in character.
prince-bishop chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
oh very nice they care very much for each other
luzma chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
sweet..very sweet
WBH21C chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Well done!
diana teo chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Don't you find that the best things are not said, but felt? That hand-on-shoulder bit was lovely...
Strawberry Shortcake123 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012

* *

'Do what you do to keep us alive, and I'll do what I can to give us a reason to live.' Oh o.o that's beautiful.

I know this has nothing to do with you, but I thought I'd note that in the show, I found it kinda odd that they had her wearing a sleeveless dress :P I mean, it is COLD in D.C. in November.

OH. SOPHIE. I JUST LOVE IT. HOW WOULD THIS BE RUINING THE MOMENTS. This was so much better than whatever I had in mind. and I could SEE it. oye. Can't. Leave me to sob in a corner.
TivaGirl chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Awwe cute :) I wish they put this on the show! Great job :)