Reviews for Vibrancy
Anna chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I love this fic and I love the line "abby's joyful laughter" it gives me such a great picture in my mind
Anna chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
very very good!
chiara chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
i loved this :)
"So what happened to the thief that stole Mrs Mallard's turkey?" this is an epic line! xD
Paperclip-Assassin chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
I don't know how I managed to miss this, but obviously I did... Shame on me,

This was beautifully written and, in my eyes, a wonderful way to continue the episode. The intimacy you created between them on the porch.. It gave me goose-bumps. :) thanks for sharing
quisinart4 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Wonderful job capturing the mood. Love the little details like her apology and Gibbs welcoming her and her sharing some details on Tali was wonderful. Nice work!
KimRaverFan chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I want that to happen! It could so legendary and really sweet to watch :D
HouseMDforever chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Love love loved this! I don't like full-on romance Tiva - I like friendship with a hidden layer of intimacy and "will they or won't they?". Excellent, loved hearing Ziva talk about her sister, and this was incredibly in character.
prince-bishop chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
oh very nice they care very much for each other
luzma chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
sweet..very sweet
WBH21C chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Well done!
diana teo chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Don't you find that the best things are not said, but felt? That hand-on-shoulder bit was lovely...
Strawberry Shortcake123 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I HAVEN'T EVEN READ IT YET BUT THE TITLE IS AWESOME.

* *

'Do what you do to keep us alive, and I'll do what I can to give us a reason to live.' Oh o.o that's beautiful.

I know this has nothing to do with you, but I thought I'd note that in the show, I found it kinda odd that they had her wearing a sleeveless dress :P I mean, it is COLD in D.C. in November.

OH. SOPHIE. I JUST LOVE IT. HOW WOULD THIS BE RUINING THE MOMENTS. This was so much better than whatever I had in mind. and I could SEE it. oye. Can't. Leave me to sob in a corner.
TivaGirl chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Awwe cute :) I wish they put this on the show! Great job :)
Courtzylovesit chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Very sweet Soph! I really loved that!
Xoxox
naTIVAlu chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
You didn't(!) ruin, promise.

Loved the Ziva-esque apology. Very much.

And the sharing.

And that she squeezed back his hand, that's like the one thing I might have missed in the episode... she thanked him, but it was all (loud) looks and words, and I really needed a touch. It's good that they didn't do it, 'cause it left a taste for so much more, but I still needed it. So thanks for giving it to me :)