Reviews for Like A Family
RainbowStarMountain chapter 9 . 11/28/2015
Update please! It's freaking amazing so far! What's Ryoga going to do now that Nanjiroh isn't here? Please! The Suspense Is Amazing!
IzXaRose chapter 9 . 11/8/2015
oh noes...Ryoga... hopefully things will turn out well. Thanks for the write and lookin foward to update
IzXaRose chapter 4 . 11/8/2015
LOL
VanriddleZ chapter 9 . 7/9/2015
I still want to read more, please refresh the fanfic, as you get a is very good !, and that there are not many fanfics on the Echizen family as protagonists, and there are not as good as this. This is great!

(Translated by Google Translate)
Ageha Yume chapter 9 . 7/7/2015
No! A cliffhanger! Please update soon!
I hope nothing serious will happen to Ryoga.
pinksugarrush chapter 9 . 7/6/2015
What? Not the best? I thought this was amazing! And I laughed so hard in the beginning when Ryoga asked if Ryoma hated it when their parents fought to which he replied that he did not hate anything. That was so adorable! Shows how young and innocent Ryoma is in here.

Awww, I feel for Ryoga in here. It's so sad that he feels that he's second best. It must be terribly frightening to see his parents fight. If I saw my parents fighting all the time, I would be worried about a divorce, too. It's sad that he has so much worries at his young age. :(

Oh! The cliffhanger was absolutely wonderful! What's going to happen next? Is Nanjiroh going to come in time to save Ryoga (and beat the shit out of that pedo while he's at it. haha)? Will his father's heroic act cause him to realize that his parents love him just as much? Will this strife brings his parents back together and show them the importance of family?

So, many questions.

Please update soon! It's amazing.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/6/2015
OMG that was a total cliffhanger and it was really good please please finish.
SilverSapphire34523 chapter 9 . 7/5/2015
Yay a Ryoga centric! I love the one shots with Ryoga in them everything in the chapter was amazing but in the sentence.

Ryoma was so upset and crying that he didn't notice a figure move closer to him until the man grabbed his wrist.

You wrote Ryoma instead of Ryoga :)
SilverSapphire34523 chapter 3 . 7/5/2015
Soooooo Kawaiii!
Noitamina chapter 8 . 6/15/2015
I love love love this!
VanriddleZ chapter 8 . 5/5/2015
I loved your fic, is very good, especially the chapters, where they interact Nanjiro Ryoma and I think it's great, although Ryouga are also good. Even if you missed Nanako, but I think that can happen. Otherwise it was pretty good.

(Reviewed by Google Translate)
lilmymyshem chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
Family shots,Needo.
Airrissaid chapter 8 . 7/7/2014
Update please!
montclaire06 chapter 4 . 1/19/2014
whahahaha this is freaking funny!
cutlina chapter 8 . 1/18/2014