Reviews for The Green Beastling
G chapter 8 . 5/18
Please continue this story!
Goldregen chapter 8 . 4/24
I really love your story, thank you for writing! I think your OCs, Kaori, Akio and Katsu are really great characters and even Junko is very interesting. And Gai is just absolutely amazing and youthful! Fantastic story so far and I hope you'll continue soon.
Wynter Spite chapter 8 . 4/6
I love the idea of Gai having a daughter. There aren't many fanfics like that, and I'm glad I found this one. I love it when good ideas are combined with good grammar! Nicely written, dear.
:-D
Alyss Penedo chapter 1 . 2/5
Ohh, that's a clever way to make sure that she doesn't die as a toddler (assuming she makes it that far) under Gai's too-Youthful-for-babies care, and simultaneously cutting out any real need to come up with a woman who would /marry MAITO GAI/. Well played XP
Cersesi chapter 8 . 12/3/2014
I love it.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/29/2014
This is really good. You're plot is well thought out and the characters developed. I would love to see a new update soon
Savvywolf chapter 8 . 10/29/2014
I love Gai... so much and this is just kind of amazing and I hope you keep writing it because it looks super promising.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 8 . 9/7/2014
interesting.
Squish The Squirrel Fish chapter 8 . 8/30/2014
Cool! I like it!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/13/2014
The thing that gets me is none of the si really take in character development that isn't super obvious Naruto pre time skip was more than a bit of an obnoxious moron, Sasuke was actually an alright guy pre curse seal.
Lady Syndra chapter 8 . 8/10/2014
Excellent chapter! Please update soon!
Looking forward to the next chapter!
Linh02 chapter 8 . 6/27/2014
I like your story ! I hope that Kaori and Akio will be in the same Team and that will be a KaorixAkio pairing i love them they are so cute together ! XD
I wonder if Kakashi can be her godfather ? he is the best friend of Gai and the one Who found her... And since she is a year younger, she will graduate After the Sasuke arc and Naruto will soon go for his trip, she can have a few mission with him ? And After naruto leave with Jiraya she can have Kakashi Who will teach her a few jutsu ?
She can have Hayama for her sensei ? He is a jounin Who appear in a H-S, Filler. And when Naruto come back she will be a chunin along with Akio ?

Sorry if My english is bad it's not My native language. Good luck with the next chapter and update soon ! ( and your story Circus is good too) you are good with the Self-insert

Linh02
1sunfun chapter 8 . 6/24/2014
Good.
KisaragiMaru chapter 8 . 6/23/2014
Do update soon! Kaori is most likely not going to be in Naruto's team, seeing as she's a year younger. So it'll be interesting to see how things turn out!