Reviews for Somewhere Only We Know
Tie-Dyed Broadway chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
I love this song, and I love this fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
I Awoke to the sound of symbals and my master singing "Wake up! Wake up!" In his crazy monkey language. I hated the Wake up song.

-Rainbow dash presents, somewhere only we know. (Look up,)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Pleeeaaassee make it a twoshot pleeeeaaaassseeee!
TheNumberBlue chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Loved it, especially after reading it again with the song in the background :)
LaughOutLoud99 chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Could do without the lyrics, but overall a really sweet story
Wanderer chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Oh my Lord... This was such a touching story to me. Thank you ever so much for writing it. You have such a way with words and I felt like I was going to burst into tears at the part where Ralph said "Felix is written in your heart". This made me think about my ex-boyfriend at school and how sad his sister told me he was that week, so thanks to your story, I'm going to apologize and try to make up with him. Thank you so much for this. You are now appreciated by one more person.
MikariStar chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
nice
BettaPen chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
That's right, Ralph, you tell her! ;'D And you better have that talk with fix it, Calhoun! .
Bow Ties And Hair Gel chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
qwertybiutdrsewaretcgvkjnbhf xdszrgdxtfcgvhb awesomeness! so cute and sad and im crying and I love it!
JimmyLane chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Oh my gosh you just can't end it there!? I can't believe this is a one shot, this would hacecti much potential to being a multi chapter story, "Felix is written in your heart, Calhoun." that line just killed me right there, those words couldn't be more true!:D poor Felix:/ he's not used to being rejected by a girl, plus Tamora does need to get over a guy who was more of a memory than a real thing.
LittleMissPanda84 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
I listened to the song while I was reading this and it almost made me cry. Really amazing.
keep-me-posted chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
"Brad's written in my code, Wreck-it."
"Felix is written in your heart, Calhoun." So perfect. Great story! This is one of my favorite songs ever, and I love that it's gonna make me think of Felix and Calhoun from now on, lol.
Reeves3 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Listened to the song while reading the fanfic - one of my favourite songs - and it was wonderful. I loved Ralph's line 'Felix is written in your heart.'

Wonderful writing. :)
total drama rocks chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
you should add another chapter
Sheherazade's Fable chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
So sad, and yet so cute at the same time! Great fic!