Reviews for EO Challenge: Achilles Hell
ccase13 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I sadly wish in season 8 that Dean could at least remember a little of when he was the brother who would do anything to get Sam a life.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Oh, we know he'd do it again...in a heartbeat, like he said. I love that about him, but he goes too far. *sniff*

Nicely done. ;)
TheYmp chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
I really liked "Mine is standing beside me, insensible with fear and grief" - to see his "Achilles' heel" like this in some ways seems more heartbreaking that the description of his death.

great drabble!
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Dean, always there to protect Sam, even as he's about to die he has to give him one last look of reassurance to him, that this is what he wanted if it meant Sam could live. Great work!
SparklyLalala chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
:sobs: that was...that...so sad, true and beautiful in a weird way...oh Dean :( :(
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
I guess in Dean's case his Achilles' heel is covering his whole body and soul :-( Perfect view on his most dangerous weakness - oh, and on his stubbornness, lets not forget his stubbornness (Jeez, that's the way it is written? I don't want nobody complain anymore about the awful German language :-)

xx Kate
masondixon chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Yes, Dean would. Sad that the relationship that existed up to that point between the brothers never returned after Dean went to Hell. I miss it.
Thank You.
3DBABE1999 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Oh.. Holy.. WOW!.. The feels you just made me have with less than 200 words!

PERFECTION!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Very, very good.
WinJennster chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
i never doubted it. he would do it again. Ah Dean, you fill me with so many feels. *sniff* lovely lil fic
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Nice drabble. Very powerful.
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
You probably wouldn't want to own Dean all shredded by the Hellhounds though...
Nice and angsty!