Reviews for Cheatin' Hearts
guest chapter 5 . 4/2/2014
This was a great fic though Spencer really should have stood up to Carmen better the first time. Carmen was such a delusional and hypocritical bitch. Spencer should have left her a lot sooner. Thanks for sharing, i loved this and how gentlemanly(gentlewomanly) Ashley was. Spashley is the best!
googoo4u chapter 5 . 12/28/2013
Hey this was a really nice story. I'm about to begin reading "smoking in the boys room" But when I Saw Ashley in cowboy hat and boots who could resist. Good job loved the ending.
Devje chapter 5 . 12/26/2013
Re-reading this on my eReader and I wanted to say two things:

1. I really love this one because cowboy hat. I mean, come on! Ashley. Cowboy hat.
2. There's an awesome typo in this chapter, where Ashley barley had her front door closed and it made me giggle.
totallyrobsessed chapter 5 . 1/30/2013
Awesome story. Really enjoyed reading it and didn't want it to end :D
DonHare chapter 5 . 1/3/2013
Loved the ending.

LMAO at Paula, I really liked that version of her.

You are such an amazing writer, I really hope you do another soon, or update ur others :)
Annais81 chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
Aaah, the end? Sad to see such a great story to end. I loved it! All the cute and sweetness. Loved Paulas character and all the banter and teasing.

Hopefully we don't have to wait long to see more of you.
Happy New Year!
Dominomino chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
aw sad it came to an end, I always wait for an update of this story.
I love the bantering, the fluffiness, Ashley and Paula's relationship, Paula's character, how Paula embarrass Spence, all of it.

Hope to read more from you soon :)
FufuTheFallenAngel chapter 5 . 12/31/2012
Aw, the end? i was really hoping to see Paula embarrassing Spencer at dinner :) Ashely and Spencer are really cute together. I loved the story.
amy-allen1976 chapter 5 . 12/31/2012
Oh. My. God! Ashley naked with only a cowboy hat...that might be my favorite thing EVER! Bravo!
DominoL chapter 5 . 12/31/2012
awesome chapter/ending
BringingGeekyBack chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
Here I was thinking this story is so cute and fluffy and that whole thing with the bat and the truck and the cheating girlfriend was a distant memory and then BAM! Carmen appears at the high school on the night of their date? What the hell? I mean why now? Carmen has had a ton of time to insert herself into their lives? And what kind of spy network has she employed for her to happen to run into them on their first date? And doesn't she know that Ashley will kick the shit out of her? Of course, maybe Ashley's powers only work when she's wearing her cowboy hat, but if not Carmen better back the fuck off because this can't end well for her.

Ashley's date was romantic and sweet and creative and perfect. Too bad Bangs had to come and ruin it.
BringingGeekyBack chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
I love, love, love the way you write Paula Carlin! I like that she's a bit omniscient and funny and can tease Ashley even though she's not seen her in forever and that she embarrasses her daughter while reassuring her and encouraging her to take a chance on Ashley.

But I also like that Spencer or Ashley haven't rushed into anything either. I like that Spencer's had a chance to heal and that they've established themselves first as friends again. But what Paula says is true, too, because they likely have been, unofficially, dating these weeks and neither has known how to make it official or when to, since Spencer's still dealing with Carmen.

Kudos to Spencer for asking Ashley out! And even bigger kudos for Ashley taking over!

This was perfect. I love it!
DonHare chapter 4 . 12/23/2012
That chapter was so adorable. Ashley is such a gentlewomen
I loved there date but damn Carmen had to spoil the fun.
I hope the rest of the date doesnt get runied now. Cant wait for the next part
sparkles04 chapter 4 . 12/21/2012
Yay! All caught up and now I want more. Like now, please?
Judelltar chapter 4 . 12/19/2012
OMG I hate carmen. I hope ashley puts the smack down on her. Please update soon
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »