Reviews for Loyalty Unyielding
Many are the ways in which I wish to praise this tale. Yet I can think no better way than this: Loyalty Unyielding is to the Silmarilion and beyond, as Mairon is to Melkor.
MaiWishes chapter 2 . 9/18
I wanted to like this story, yet this chapter was disappointing, feeling soulless. Morgoth is difficult to take seriously and all this talk of "humbled servants" is pretty juvenile. Morgoth jumping straight to the mad conclusion Sauron lusted after his precious Silmaril's got some chuckles though. Maybe Ill come back and read for Sauron's character
MEEC7 chapter 16 . 9/14
Hey guys! I just kinda binge-read your story and decided that I might as well review. I really like it when people reply to reviews, and as its 2016, I'll really hold you to that 'no matter how many years pass' statement!

First off: wow. Just wow. Your story is phenomenal. The character development, the characters, everything, the Valar, everything, Sauron, Melkor... Did I mention 'everything'? Honestly, I feel a little overwhelmed right now XD I could talk forever about this and sing your praises until my voice gives (can you tell I like to speak:), but quite frankly it's getting late here in Canada and I've got school in the morning.

OHHHHHHHHH I FORGOT! Half the reason I reviewed was because I was curious if you guys were still coming to Canada! I'm Canadian and absolutely LOVE it when people have our country on their radars! If you ever move here (or are already here), drop by the GTA and say hi! I'd love to meet you both!

Heh, look at me; fangirling over fangirls. (Time to finish chem then sleep:p)
But yeah... I always get nervous corresponding on line, as you can never really take back what you say, and people always remember cause there's evidence, and I feel tiny when people done reply back, so I'm sorry if this giant run on sentence (review) had become verbal diarrhea. Anyways, you guys are great authors and great people, as I'd love to hear back from you! I know I'm not the only one to ask, but feel free to keep me posted on whatever projects you guys are working on!

Thanks! (Trying not to awkwardly end a review and fails miserably XD)
"Everybody knows the Eldar are the fairest race of all"
I disagree, Varda.
"All races are most beautiful in death"
Ooh! Now there is that one Vala I can agree with!
Clayem chapter 16 . 1/15
Okay, I'll write something...

This was so amazing! I read the whole thing in a day. A DAY. That just about HOW GOOD THAT WAS. And that was while stumbling upon all the old pronunciation and formulation (it is way easier to read Tolkien in French, the translation made it all smooth and modern).

At first, I only wanted to find some material to write my own fanfiction and was only wondering if anything good had been done with Sauron out there or if it was a lost cause. So I took the quick and large route, I typed Sauron/Melkor Fanfiction on Google.

And guess what was the fist result?

(That makes me think that I never did check the other results, but it is late and I think that it is best that I try my chance again tomorrow.)

I'm actually taking ridiculously long to write this, because when I think back at your fanfiction I got to fangirl a little moment each time before coming up with a coherent thought. I often compare what I read with food, and if I would have to describe what you had done, I would say a cake. A rich, dense, chocolate cake with marzipan stuffing, some hard crusty almonds and sugar in the midde, cream on the top and laced with strawberry sauce (for decoration). A little heavy (okay, it was my fault for 'eating' it in one day) but definitely way too sugary for me to not jump all over the place once I was done.

(This makes perfect sense in my head.)

SO anyhow loved it and now that I am addicted I am going to check your other stuff (or go to bed and read the whole fanfiction again tomorrow.)
FE chapter 11 . 5/25/2015
Arrived for the slash, stayed for the incredible story. Almost felt the slash should have been more subtle and was even unneeded after this incredible tale! This chapter was particularly stunning and theologically rewarding! You're handling of the characters of Sauron and Melkor was beautifully done, especially with the need for chaos in order for the new creation to possess free will, variation and difference. Utterly beautiful. And all the way through this the polar opposites of Sauron's orderly precision and calculated desire, and Melkor's untamed uncaring abandon make so much sense within the Tolkien canon, and, dare I say it, I think you achieve more with their redemption in this story than Tolkien did!

Melkor's tormented choice was without a doubt my favourite moment. His undoing himself and thwarting all his own desires by choosing to give it all up for another... perfect :)

I don't know if you still read new comments on chapters of ages past, but thank you anyway for this contribution to literature!
magpiedragon chapter 11 . 3/29/2015
...just so you know I am picturing everyone in the beginning of this chapter doing the "viewer" characters from The Truman Show movie and it is a truly priceless mental image, thank you.
Sketchevrywir chapter 15 . 2/12/2015
Thank you for sharing this work of yours. It gave a me a lot of feels and a good time. Also, lovely invention of Angainor's multiple uses... (ehhehehhehehehe)

Loved your take on all the characters. :D
Sketchevrywir chapter 16 . 2/6/2015
So I finally read this one, and omggggggggg, this, this might be one of the most amazing thing I have read in my life! Your way of describing literally everything is so glorious! I really loved the part after Melkor 'died', it made me review some of the most important things in life. And wheeew, happy ending! I was so happy for Mel and Mai! And omfg poor Aulë, if he only knew XD
He'd probably cry for days.

Thank you for sharing this gorgeous work of yours, and if you excuse me, I will now proceed to check your drawings out... 3
Gemini Yaoi chapter 4 . 1/8/2015
I am reading the fic and I am loving it!

I still didnt end it, but I hope I can do it soon!

Your fanfiction is adorable! I only imagine Sauron blonde and Melkor brunette, but this is personal. XD

I write more with the fandom of Saint Seiya in Portuguese (I am Brazilian) but I am very fond on Tolkien fandom too. Unfortunatelly the Tolkien-based fics in Portuguese are VERY hard to find. In fact, Sauron/Melkor fics are even harder to find. I have written some, but they are the only one I know in the Portuguese fandom with this couple.

Then I found this fic. This is so nice! And the ancient English is great - I would never manage writing this way. I have never learned these ancient pronouns and verbal conjugation.

Congratulations for your work!
singvogel chapter 16 . 11/13/2014
I really liked this story and the way you put two very different characters together as a convincing whole in the end. Very nice. Thank you for writing it and putting so much hard work into it :)
legolasyeneldar chapter 15 . 10/31/2014
Hi, I've read whole story almost at once, how much i was enchanted by it. it is fascinating wiev on Mairon and Melkor, even with the alternative storyline, which seems so much like happenings of our own world... luckily we can still change our fate.
the whole work is perfect, despite some wrongly written eowrds, but mostly I can guess right maning of misswritten words. maybe there should be also tissue warning in the storry, as I really needed them. XD
Thanks a lot for this story, it is the fanfiction, which is silmaril among fanfictions.
Mooseman chapter 13 . 9/9/2014
Aulë indeed would not want it back! XDDD
Mooseman chapter 12 . 9/8/2014
OMG. One of my OCs, Akira, which she may look like a young girl, has the powers of God himself. It would have been so funny if she was dining with the Valar! XD She even created her own two races. The Vapors and the Trahcolts.

Akira arose from the tiny table which stood atop the massive table. She then proclaimed in a loud voice for all the Valar round to hear.
"Nonsense! The Trahcolts are far more mighty than those puny Eagles!"
Mooseman chapter 11 . 9/8/2014
It's because of this story that I ship them now! Such a wonderful chapter! ; u ; When Melkor was still choosing which door to pick, the reaction I got from reading all of that. It was something beyond feels. Something I believe has not been given a word yet. But I was crying dearly. Is the weed a type of symbolism?