Reviews for Coming of Age
Nocx chapter 13 . 8/29
Absolutely loved this chapter! Wish there was more of this kind of fic out there!
aquitaineq chapter 9 . 5/27
I always cry reading this chapter.
cantstopmydreams chapter 1 . 5/27
awwww bucky your awesome, you are Steves big brother in my eyes
aquitaineq chapter 1 . 5/13
I love this story, and I love the idea of Tony being a 'father' figure of sorts, in fact it inspired me to write down something sorta father fic between the two, thanks for the inspiration! If I actually ever write it, I'll list you as my main inspiration!
aquitaineq chapter 14 . 5/12
I just binged read this whole story when really I should be sleeping but I couldn't stop I really loved it
'o'
!
*distressed noises*
*flailing limbs*
*cheers quietly*
*furious giggles*
Best part? If Steve is as young as you've written him, Tony might possibly be old enough to actually be his dad (excepting the whole, frozen for 70 years thing). XD *cackles*
*cries*
*coos in delight*
I love it!
*coos*
It was an uncommonly calm and quiet Hulk, but given the situation and the clarity with which he understood the problem, it's not out of character as much as simply a little surprising for it's rarity. Loud Roars would have destabilized the damaged tunnels even more, and there's not much to be angry /at/, just lots of distress and protectiveness. Hulk is far from stupid (ignorance is different and understandable given the lack of time allowed to interact with the outside world) and he had a clear purpose on being released that for once had nothing to do with smashing. I think he could have acted nearly exactly as you wrote him in a canon setting similar enough.
*cheers*
Ah, there are full legitimate licenses required for motorcycle operation in New York State, also. Different from Driver's licenses, which only apply to regular cars, but I think equally legitimate for most ID purposes, if far less common. And a Non-driver ID card, now, with some of the same paperwork as a Driver's license but minus a road test. Steve could probably get a Motorcycle License easily if he got a copy of the rule book he'd be paper-tested from to study first. XD
Ah well, he needs to know how to drive in a not-warzone at some point, just in case. And Coulson getting teaching duty gets to showcase him some. *cackles*
*snickers*
I /almost/ expected Natasha to play the "claws off my little brother" card. XD It would probably have worked, though this suited her better, I think.
*giggles*
Yeah, I remember when they started doing this. People used the medicine in bulk to cook down and make meth. So some things like Sudafed got put behind the pharmacy counter and they also severely restricted how much you could buy at once. It was a problem for us, because my mom used to take it like every day all year doctor's approval, and we couldn't properly manage around the good sales to lessen the costs when we could only get four boxes max and that's like not even a month's worth, a fortnight's maybe depending on if it's the 12 hour kind or the 4 hour kind. XP
*beaming smile*