Reviews for Coming of Age
Guest chapter 14 . 8/12/2015
This is amazing! I have re-read this story so many times and keep loving it more and more! I know it's been a while but I would love it if you updated this story. At least just one more chapter to see what happens to Steve and Bucky, and Tony's reaction! ... PLEASEEEEE!
Lightscales15 chapter 9 . 7/28/2015
Gracias a ti estoy a punto de llorar (Sí, a punto, solo me entró una basurita en el ojo) Me encantó. fue hermoso, igual que todos los demas capitulos, pero este me llego al corazon :3
Blue Eyes Angle 2 chapter 14 . 6/17/2015
Love this story! I really hope you make a follow up story to this because it's really good. Great work on this story, I hope you update soon!
Blue Eyes Angle 2 chapter 13 . 6/17/2015
I wish you continue with his chapter. Like were Buchholz actually tires to talk to Steve again about doing this and Steve is considering it until Tony and the rest of the team step in and tell him he can't do it. And Steve acts like a rebellious teenager and defies their orders.
Thalia Marie Grace chapter 12 . 6/6/2015
YESSSSSSSSSSSSS
Thalia Marie Grace chapter 9 . 6/6/2015
why must you kill me in such ways
Thalia Marie Grace chapter 4 . 6/6/2015
Nat is such a badass. I love her.
CrazedFangirl13 chapter 14 . 5/27/2015
Hi! I love this story, and I would really appreciate it if you continued it. Thanks!
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 14 . 5/25/2015
Hurrah! We finally get to see Bucky! (Even if he's the Winter Soldier, we're all still glad to see him. :-D)
Guest chapter 9 . 5/25/2015
Omg I'm legitimately sobbing this was so emotional and beautifully written
cocopops1995 chapter 14 . 5/16/2015
Good story!
cocopops1995 chapter 4 . 5/14/2015
Hehehe I do love me some protective Natasha XD
cocopops1995 chapter 2 . 5/14/2015
Hi, so as you know from my other reviews, I love your work, but I feel the need to express that I was quite offended by this chapter, more specifically the first chapter. I am a Jehovah's Witness and just like you I'm a normal person with feelings and problems. I feel it is common decency to respect other people's religious decisions and I think everyone else should too, in fact it is one of all our responsibilities as constituted in the Bill of Rights. I hope I haven't offended you but I needed to get that off my chest. Thank you for the rest of your wonderful writing though :). If you would like to learn more about Jehovah's Witnesses and why we do what we do and maybe gain a better understanding of us you can visit jw . org
cocopops1995 chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
Omw I totally wish that happened in the movie!
Jo chapter 3 . 5/4/2015
Sick Avengers? Caring Steve?

*fangirling intensifies rapidly*

Okay, I am seriously on the verge of hyperventilation, because LAYLA I AM DEAD.

I CAN'T.