Reviews for Coming of Age
CrazedFangirl13 chapter 14 . 18h
Hi! I love this story, and I would really appreciate it if you continued it. Thanks!
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 14 . 5/25
Hurrah! We finally get to see Bucky! (Even if he's the Winter Soldier, we're all still glad to see him. :-D)
Omg I'm legitimately sobbing this was so emotional and beautifully written
cocopops1995 chapter 14 . 5/16
Good story!
cocopops1995 chapter 4 . 5/14
Hehehe I do love me some protective Natasha XD
cocopops1995 chapter 2 . 5/14
Hi, so as you know from my other reviews, I love your work, but I feel the need to express that I was quite offended by this chapter, more specifically the first chapter. I am a Jehovah's Witness and just like you I'm a normal person with feelings and problems. I feel it is common decency to respect other people's religious decisions and I think everyone else should too, in fact it is one of all our responsibilities as constituted in the Bill of Rights. I hope I haven't offended you but I needed to get that off my chest. Thank you for the rest of your wonderful writing though :). If you would like to learn more about Jehovah's Witnesses and why we do what we do and maybe gain a better understanding of us you can visit jw . org
cocopops1995 chapter 1 . 5/14
Omw I totally wish that happened in the movie!
Jo chapter 3 . 5/4
Sick Avengers? Caring Steve?

*fangirling intensifies rapidly*

Okay, I am seriously on the verge of hyperventilation, because LAYLA I AM DEAD.

I CAN'T.

Lovely fic by the way! ;) 3
bakasaru264 chapter 10 . 5/2
Poor Tony... But it was funny as hell so,meh, congratulations old man, and welcome you tou to parenthood. ( Tony should feel lucky that it did not involve diaper and baby goo, urgh)
bakasaru264 chapter 4 . 5/2
I would love to oggle that delectable body of Cap myself too if I wasn't too afraid of being murder in my sleep by a certain assasin (or two if you may)
Nimrodel Lorellin chapter 14 . 4/8
I loved it. Great job! Steve is sooooo adorable! I wanted more, please _
Lightscales15 chapter 2 . 4/8
That was rude. I am a Jehovah's Witness and was offended to read what you wrote at the beginning of the chapter. I had not say it because I do not want to be rude but now I do because I do not like that. I think you should respect the opinions of others, for example, I respect that others like the slash and I do not, but I don't go out there saying that I hate them. Sorry if I offended you at something with this comment but I wanted to express how I felt.
ADayWithNoLaughterIsADayWasted chapter 14 . 3/17
Loved this whole thing! Great job! :D
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 12 . 3/11
OF COURSE STEVE IS WORTHY! :-D :-D :-D Also, loving the bromance in this one. :-D
Oh, by the way-apparently Steve has used Mjolnir in the comics. :-D
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 11 . 3/11
THIS IS SO SWEET!
I want to see a MAJOR crossover with all the ladies of the Avengers-Betty Ross, Jane Foster, Darcy Lewis, Natasha Romanoff, Sif, Pepper-getting together to just have girl talk and stuff. :-D Also, I love the idea of Pepper as informal team mom to the Avengers. :-D