Reviews for Coming of Age
1sunfun chapter 14 . 7/17
Good.
vally9437 chapter 10 . 5/28
Lol does no one recognize Captain America?
Nightwinglover05 chapter 13 . 4/24
I think you should write a story to go along with this chapter. So basically what happens after the meeting will they go after Steve again
IllyanaStones chapter 14 . 1/7
I really wish to read Bucky's reaction when he remembers Steve... Anyway, thank you for the story!
WhiteTigerYay chapter 9 . 12/28/2016
NOPE
IM DONE
BYE
RoseJustice chapter 2 . 12/16/2016
Lol! I read the name 'Anderson' and immediately got BBC Sherlock flashbacks...it would've been AWESOME if Maria had just turned around and told him to to shut up cuz he was lowering the IQ of the whole helicarrier...
Nocx chapter 13 . 8/29/2016
Absolutely loved this chapter! Wish there was more of this kind of fic out there!
aquitaineq chapter 9 . 5/27/2016
I always cry reading this chapter.
cantstopmydreams chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
awwww bucky your awesome, you are Steves big brother in my eyes
aquitaineq chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
I love this story, and I love the idea of Tony being a 'father' figure of sorts, in fact it inspired me to write down something sorta father fic between the two, thanks for the inspiration! If I actually ever write it, I'll list you as my main inspiration!
aquitaineq chapter 14 . 5/12/2016
I just binged read this whole story when really I should be sleeping but I couldn't stop I really loved it
Guest chapter 14 . 4/16/2016
Guest chapter 11 . 4/16/2016
*cheers quietly*
Guest chapter 10 . 4/16/2016
*furious giggles*
Best part? If Steve is as young as you've written him, Tony might possibly be old enough to actually be his dad (excepting the whole, frozen for 70 years thing). XD *cackles*
Guest chapter 9 . 4/16/2016