Reviews for From Humble Beginnings
NamionX chapter 6 . 12/27/2016
And here I thought this story would have a chance of getting updated...
xNaruHina chapter 6 . 11/5/2016
Wut, there was no smut in this story..
Gandalf's Beard chapter 6 . 8/15/2014
Really well done...
Specky Clarke chapter 6 . 10/31/2013
Good start to the story. Please keep writing.
Luvliacd chapter 6 . 8/24/2013
I sincerely hope that something was actually done to Malfoy and his goons when his head of house found out what he did. He'd better have lost his house the cup and more. It's always been a downfall of the books that the apparently 'good' Snape never disciplined his house students...I think his goodness was very limited. I'm liking your story without Ron in it, although I have to ask, is Ron even in existence? I'm glad you kept the twins though, they were good friends to Harry. Loving the friendship between Harry, Neville, and Hermione.
Man of Constant Sorrow chapter 6 . 8/23/2013
Another excellent chapter.

You know its only hallucinating, if what your looking at doesn't exist. Perhaps Harry is an heir to one of the founders and as such his bloodline is privileged to seeing some hidden parts of Hogwarts that others cannot see. Perhaps the other founders had their own special places not unlike the CoS.

Glad to see Malfoy finally getting caught in the act of being a douche.

As always thanks for sharing, I eagerly await your next.
Lupinesence chapter 6 . 8/17/2013
Cool fic so far :)
Ragav chapter 6 . 8/16/2013
Thanks for the update. The plot with its modifications from canon is interesting and makes me look forward to reading more.
Penny is wise chapter 6 . 8/16/2013
Awesome story so far. Did Dumbles just ignore the fact that Harry said he got a beating from his relatives?
Le Diablo Blanc2 chapter 6 . 8/16/2013

i love the banter between Neville and Harry
Frustr8dwriter chapter 5 . 6/19/2013
Cute story so far...interesting world without Ron.
sweety chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Overall I loved the story, however my ocd orders me to tell you some mistakes that I found.
he the luggage to the elderly wizard
Around half twelve
Harry Hermione and Neville stuck together
LunaTheBeast chapter 5 . 5/22/2013
Amazing story! Please update soon! -lunathebeast (to lazy to login)
cellester chapter 3 . 5/22/2013
love your story but you have a typo."Several quickly got up and fetched potions, and soon the air was filled with the smell of ingredients". shouldn't be fetched ingredients and filled with the smell of potions? hope you update often.
Red Phoenix Dragon chapter 5 . 5/21/2013
A good measured chapter for Halloween, remembering parents and why it is not fun plus a troll to boot. Snape's lessons for DADA failed to teach them how to deal with a troll. Maybe they should ask for their money back?
Good for Harry to get the map so early. Maybe he should monitor who Dumbledore sees?
Great for the soft kiss. Now what is Harry going to do?
Thanks for sharing your story. Please update soon.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »