Reviews for Shifting Foxes
sam stewart chapter 41 . 4/14
hope this story is updated soon please?
DestructionDarkness chapter 41 . 3/19
hope you are still updating. l love the story and wish that it was completed, so good luck
Valentine Vulpes chapter 41 . 3/19
Hello! I know it's been a long time since you've updated, but I just want to let you know that this is a lovely and intricate tale, and I love it. I hope everything is alright with you, best wishes
b0ncoe chapter 1 . 3/14
update update plz
TheImpishSpirit chapter 15 . 2/20
Alright, ya may have already heard this before from someone else, but that instrument isn’t a flute. While it is in the same family as the flute the instrument you speak of is called an ocarina. Sorry if I sounded a bit rude, just thought I’d spread the knowledge around.
Edit chapter 3 . 2/9
"Iruka stared at his class with a pleased eye. Naruto had surprised a few people three days ago, by accidental capturing Mizuki who had tried to flee with the Forbidden Scroll."
By accidentally capturing Mizuki, who had tried to flee with the Forbidden Scroll."
Edit chapter 2 . 2/9
"Today was her genin exam, and after the embarrassment of the last one (where it got called off due to an emergency call to help save some Pokémon trapped in an exploding volcano, so all hands at deck) she had finally passed."
It should be "all hands on deck"
Edit chapter 1 . 2/9
Just a small grammar issue
"All of those theories went right out the window when the bloodwork came in during the noon."
It should be "when the blood work came in at noon."
sam stewart chapter 41 . 1/12
i would love to read more of this story soon please as you could update.
sam stewart chapter 41 . 1/2
please continue this story soon i really injoyed reading it.
Greysh chapter 41 . 12/15/2017
I love this crossover :) pokemon and naruto are a great combination! never seen that before. Nicely done.

I love to see more of this someday.
sam stewart chapter 41 . 11/22/2017
i look forward to the next chapter soon please.
thecatleader chapter 41 . 11/14/2017
NOOOOOOO CLIFFFYYYYY I WANTED TO SEE SHINO ABSOLUTELY WREAK THE BUG CATCHING CONTEST UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
animecutylover chapter 41 . 11/14/2017
Huh. It seems breeding is really popular apparently.
animecutylover chapter 40 . 11/14/2017
Lol. True. A angry Aburame is not what you’d want.
1,024 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »