Reviews for Shifting Foxes
Danny Myers chapter 41 . 7/10
this is one of my favorite stories on this site, please update it
Jfitzgerald chapter 41 . 6/21
please update again soon. Thanks.
DestructionDarkness chapter 41 . 6/21
beautiful, amazing and brilliant, hope you are going to update soon. please
RasenShurikenKyuubi chapter 41 . 6/15
Please Update the Story. It is an amazing read. And I have enjoyed it very much.
Vicantis chapter 41 . 6/7
Gah, this has been good to read. Wish there was more, but hey, when you lose the muse, you lose the muse. Adding to my faves.
Swagwell chapter 41 . 5/2
Love the Eddie Guerrero saying thrown in here, he used to say “if your not cheating, your not trying”, overall it’s a nice story, love Shino curb stomping Bugsy, I couldn’t stop laughing when I got that far
sam stewart chapter 41 . 4/14
hope this story is updated soon please?
DestructionDarkness chapter 41 . 3/19
hope you are still updating. l love the story and wish that it was completed, so good luck
Valentine Vulpes chapter 41 . 3/19
Hello! I know it's been a long time since you've updated, but I just want to let you know that this is a lovely and intricate tale, and I love it. I hope everything is alright with you, best wishes
b0ncoe chapter 1 . 3/14
update update plz
TheImpishSpirit chapter 15 . 2/20
Alright, ya may have already heard this before from someone else, but that instrument isn’t a flute. While it is in the same family as the flute the instrument you speak of is called an ocarina. Sorry if I sounded a bit rude, just thought I’d spread the knowledge around.
Edit chapter 3 . 2/9
"Iruka stared at his class with a pleased eye. Naruto had surprised a few people three days ago, by accidental capturing Mizuki who had tried to flee with the Forbidden Scroll."
By accidentally capturing Mizuki, who had tried to flee with the Forbidden Scroll."
Edit chapter 2 . 2/9
"Today was her genin exam, and after the embarrassment of the last one (where it got called off due to an emergency call to help save some Pokémon trapped in an exploding volcano, so all hands at deck) she had finally passed."
It should be "all hands on deck"
Edit chapter 1 . 2/9
Just a small grammar issue
"All of those theories went right out the window when the bloodwork came in during the noon."
It should be "when the blood work came in at noon."
sam stewart chapter 41 . 1/12
i would love to read more of this story soon please as you could update.
1,030 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »