Reviews for Shifting Foxes
JoshRand1982 chapter 41 . 4h
I originally started reading this story thinking it was another one where Naruto catches a misplaced Zorua in the safari zone. The more of this story I read the more I got hooked on it. So thanks for writing this story. I really enjoyed reading it and if there are any more updates I shall read those too.
Elven Wraith chapter 41 . 10/23
When are you going to post another chapter I really love this story
jazz chapter 41 . 10/14
Awesome! Can't wait for more chapters. Miss Phsyduck tho he was funny. Also what happened to Misty? I thought after she asked Naruto about who he wouldn't mind traveling with and after talking that she was going to travel with him.
You changed Team 7? Wow. Ok bye.
abo556 chapter 9 . 8/14
wow keep this goijgnits great
yindragonkiba chapter 41 . 6/30
I freaking love this freaking story
strabimonx chapter 41 . 6/23
next chapter please
rob chapter 29 . 6/18
congrats you messed with the timeline the spearow event was important
sabinab1234 chapter 41 . 6/19
Wow. This story of yours is amazing! The details and plotline are well thought out, and mesh together perfectly! I could never hope to put together something like this. I hope you continue the amazing work for this! Good luck...

Not that you'll need it. :)
Zii Raevyn chapter 27 . 6/7
Raikou, Entei and Suicune aren't cats they're DOGS! Please fix this.
TimberlineWolf chapter 41 . 6/2
this story sucked me in so badly it was unreal! a most excelent piece of writing my friend
Tristi Lynne chapter 41 . 5/29
Love it so far please update soon
BraveVesperia chapter 41 . 5/21
good chapter, look forward to more
BraveVesperia chapter 35 . 5/21
just to let u know at the beginning u said the league was in 6 months. u may want to edit, there were a few other mistakes in the last few chapters but that was the main one