Reviews for Shifting Foxes
JadeStoneTheYounger chapter 41 . 5/27
Please update soon. I really enjoy this story and you haven't updated in a while. So please update one of my favorite stories.
KalthosNamikaze chapter 41 . 5/13
plz update soon or is it abandoned and its a epic story
shadowharbor117 chapter 41 . 4/29
it's been two years man update the story please
slashlover91 chapter 41 . 4/11
I need more plz upload more chapters
Nova chapter 41 . 4/6
I am loving this! This crossover is odd but you really make it work. :)
I hope you can come back to it soon
novonia chapter 41 . 4/6
Just found this today, and was so intrigued by the crossover I decided to take a peek. Really good fic, you capture the characters very well. Hope you find your muse again luv so we can see some more of this.
Anonymous Person chapter 36 . 3/20
Just for the record you've got a freakin' AMAZING fic going on!
Anonymous Person chapter 11 . 3/19
Holy crud, does Orochimaru have a Hydreigon or something?
Anonymous Person chapter 7 . 3/19
Well damn, the way you've merged the two universes is really quite amazing. You've somehow hit a balance where it doesn't seem as though one anime has more influence the other which I find damn impressive!
Anonymous Person chapter 6 . 3/19
Honestly, I freakin' DO NOT understand the bad rep Absols get. Out of the 700 pokemon Absol easily makes my top 10 in not 5. Beats me why I like them so much, but I just do. On another note its rather strange just how many of my personal favorites all come from the Hoenn region. The ones I can think of would be the Absol, Flygon and Salamance (did I spell that right?). Maybe it was just the Jirachi movie where all three of them played a rather significant role.
Ilikebedtimestories chapter 41 . 3/7
gah! what happened to this story, it was so good! hope you come back and update soon
SilversHunter chapter 1 . 3/6
please update soon I love this story
camomelody911 chapter 41 . 3/5
please please update soon! I love this story so much!
anubis7446 chapter 41 . 2/2
This story is great cant wait for the next chapter
anubis7446 chapter 27 . 2/2
Sorry but i have to make this known they r three legendary dogs not cats