Reviews for Shifting Foxes
BraveVesperia chapter 41 . 5/21
good chapter, look forward to more
BraveVesperia chapter 35 . 5/21
just to let u know at the beginning u said the league was in 6 months. u may want to edit, there were a few other mistakes in the last few chapters but that was the main one
ThatGuy115 chapter 23 . 5/21
I didn't think Sasuke was born when Obito "died". It seems like there was a bigger gap in time between Obito's "death" and the Kyuubi attack (I usually think it's at least a couple of years between them), and because Sasuke is the same age as Naruto he wouldn't be born till a few years after Obito "died"
BraveVesperia chapter 27 . 5/21
they are dogs not cats
NARUMOKA chapter 41 . 5/20
finish this fanfic
Chaotic chains chapter 41 . 5/13
Awesome so fr loving it hope you continue though I do have some complaint that too be honest is merely smarter of opinion but why would naruto go right up to random people and say " hello I'm from a NINJA villiage and we make poke balls out of acorns and wired doodles and I'm from a place you've never seen or heard of " yeah that may have sounded a bit condescending didnt it ... I mean no offence this is a matter of opinion and I guess canon naruto DOES act like that so meh loved the story so far I hope you keep updating
Now excuse me I have a new world if naruto-Pokemon crossovers to read
narutoz8 chapter 41 . 5/5
great story when is the next chapter by the way is naruto gonna see red again
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 39 . 4/30
What does Naruto need with another Lapras? He caught one around Cinnabar Island... Umi, I think he called it. Or did he come across the pod it got separated from and release it?
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 38 . 4/30
Couple things about this chapter. 1) How, in the space of one paragraph, did Naruto go from having no idea what he was talking about when it came to Unown despite describing them perfectly to recognizing them the moment one blinked at him? 2) Naruto got de-aged when he was sent back. Do the others when they pop in as well? And will Naruto be returned to the age he's supposed to be when he finally returns to the future?
Quorinne chapter 41 . 4/29
I love that you sent Naruto to the past.
it is so cool i want more
joe chapter 41 . 4/23
Please continue this great story soon as possible
poketrainer chapter 40 . 4/23
i believe that the acorns are supposed to be called apricorns
Shin chapter 40 . 4/22
Yep..if anyone would be pissed off at sub-par bug trainers it would be an Aburame. I'm so glad to see this story updated as I'm always looking for it, it's one of the best Naruto and Pokemon crossovers I've read.
pikachucat chapter 41 . 4/24