Reviews for Hurtsville (I know I'm on a sinking ship)
Steampunk.Chuckster chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
WOOOOW! I should NOT have read this while listening to the Painted Veil soundtrack.
I'm a WRECK now!

This was so emotional and brilliant. Well done, friend!

I absolutely love the structure of this fic, too. Little snippets of time between them, bits of emotion. The Sarah POV is perfectly done, as well.

Just wow.
Marc Vun Kannon chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Wonderful story, heartbreaking that they're so uncertain about anything other than now.
chuckmexo chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
great writer! nice story
spcr71 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Interesting Sarah introspective on what could have been. It would have been nice for this to be a back ground for a larger story but it's nice for what it is. Thanks for sharing.
Maverick41 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
HOLY CRAP! This is an AMAZING story.

Too bad it's just a one-shot, but then again, I don't know how you could continue this...it's perfect.

Really hope to read more chuck stories like this from you.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
I feel that this could be very realistic. :)
Crittab chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
I really liked this. Such an interesting re-imagining of the third season, and how it could have gone if they hadn't let the spy life pull them apart. Great job :)
CaryR chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Very intense. Good Story.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Wow, you totally brought me back to that bittersweet pit in your stomach feeling that was season 2. This is a great AU take on what could have come after. I really hope you write more for this fandom soon.
JR69stang chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Really very good. Excellent use of a little angst with a lot of awareness of the situation in which they find themselves. Very Creative.
Thank You So Much For This Story.
Ghost chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Great job. Would have preferred this development to the mess that was season 3.
Clems M chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Thank you for this one, I loved it. Great job :)
mssupertigz chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
loved it - so many possibilities to continue - great job - Chuck and Sarah will live forever...
Sarah Sam chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Nice story. Amazing how many different directions the mythology of Charah can actually take and this characterization is one I think everyone could have lived with instead of the conventional tv trope we actually received. Great job.
Reyes9 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Really liked this one too. Don't think you need m-rated for this one though.