Reviews for The Right Guy
orchidluv chapter 4 . 4/12/2017
This chap had me in hysterics
orchidluv chapter 1 . 4/12/2017
I don't think she's shallow...ok maybe, but for real, who wants a guy with unreal ambition? Then again maybe he's gonna make kt big soon and she'll eat her words...But realistically a man (and woman) should be a bit more responsible. So while I probably would've gone on a date with him to give him a chance, I understand how her situation is and she's fed up.
orchidluv chapter 2 . 4/12/2017
Hey "guest" from yesterday, be nice...The C word shouldn't be thrown around on reviews. Whore and twat are bad enough lol
orchidluv chapter 2 . 4/12/2017
Oh man what a twat he is!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/11/2017
She's a cunt
Guest chapter 3 . 4/11/2017
She's a shallow bitch whore that's what she is
Guest chapter 2 . 4/11/2017
She's a whore
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 2/2/2017
This was a wonderful story to read. A fun story. I liked how everyone met their canon person, yet in very roundabout ways. The instant connection between Bella and Edward was not there and that was new. Well, Edward may have felt it but, it was unrequited on his part for three years. Then, Bella was the one that found Emmett in the park, not Rosalie. Funny how Rosalie sought him out though. Your Ros was great. Jasper finding Bella and her not realizing he was gay, until Edward told her. So glad she already decided they would be very good friends even though there was no attraction there. And they did become very close. Loved how she pulled Alec out of his shell and welcomed into her home, and ultimately her life and friends. Jasper stopping by o ask her opinion on his shirts, was perfectly timed too. She should get matchmaking credit, just like Edward joked about, lol. Every one of them fit together so well as friends. It was great that Edward finally found his balls and asked her out. It was wonderful how much fun they had together. Very sexy lemon. Loved that you made it playful and sexy. Those are my favorite type of lemons. His persistence in asking her to move in was funny too. Thank you for sharing your imagination with us here. ~Christy
KatHat4 chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
Me again, just so you your review count won't be three sixes!

Blessings!
Kat
KatHat4 chapter 10 . 11/26/2016
Hey TEW! This popped up on twitter as a rec by TwiFanfictionRecs as 'published on this date' in 2012. Even tho' it was four years ago, just wanted you to know how much I enjoy your crazy, fun, well-written story! Thank you!

Kat
lola-cullen-salvatore chapter 10 . 11/25/2016
Loved the story
silverspiders chapter 3 . 1/22/2016
Wow, bitchy. She finds a seemingly upbeat, hot, dog-loving man who plays a musical instrument, then turns him down because he "won't make it" (snob much? They said The Beatles "wouldn't make it") and stays with his parents like so many other people do. No wonder she can't find guys.

After Edward explained it I guess, well, fine, whatever, people are different. But way to set the standard though! It's not enough that I find a sexy, sweet person - no, he must also be highly successful for me to even think about giving him a chance. As if she's that awesome herself! This is Edward/Bella fiction, but in real life women like Bella usually die alone. And miserable.
Narges chapter 7 . 11/15/2015
Finally! I'm really glad that she met James in a familiar setting with her friends there.
Narges chapter 2 . 11/15/2015
Great start! And poor poor Bella. I totally understand her.
Tashakcooks chapter 9 . 9/27/2015
Oh my goodness! I absolutely loved this story! Poor Bella, so blind. lol And, poor Edward for having to watch it all.
690 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »