Reviews for The Sealmaster of Konoha
Pantera Azul chapter 4 . 6/4
Aunque sé que esta historia fue abandonada y no habrá nadie para leer esta reseña quiero decir que el hecho de que nadie dentro de la misma historia diga que la mayor razón para cambiar el género de Naruto era protegerla de un pueblo donde más del 90% de la gente la odiaba es un error. Siendo una niña es obvio que estaría en mayor peligro qué siendo niño.
Child of Dreams chapter 3 . 12/6/2023
Omg I just realized...
If Naru really is a girl now, she's going to start having periods pretty soon...
(winces)
Aurora rura- Aura chapter 25 . 10/7/2023
I'm sad this was abandoned this story was really good
wtf chapter 2 . 8/16/2023
you just had to put her with that fucking emo piece of shit that pairing is so fucking old not reading anymore of this fucking story with this pairing or any from her village
Wika0304 chapter 25 . 6/20/2023
Please update, I love it
adelalovesmadara chapter 13 . 8/21/2022
The elders are enemies of humanity. There are never reasonable, logical, nor humane reasons to genocide.
A-Better-Me chapter 25 . 5/13/2022
Sad that Sasuke didn't confess and Naruto seems less and less interested in the possible idea of dating Sasuke. Also sad no updates.
jains chapter 25 . 3/22/2022
okay
hi mr/ms author
i read your abandoning-this-story thing on your profile when i was about halfway through the story, and i know you said that you wont pick it up again as you are tired sick of this story, but like i really really want to say that i honestly love your writing. the way you describe everything and the plot-line which is not cliché at all. The fact that you give such logical and good explanations of everything, like how Naruto may have turned female, and how you made up (?) how the Haruno clan's relatively less population with such a great explanation. like oh man you are so good with words, this was the first time i read something like this ( meaning something so good ) and it was awesome. all the feelings and all are vivid too. I could actually compliment you all day and talk about all the little and big things in your story. like i love Naruto. a lot. but this fanfiction? this was good. and i am not just saying that, it takes a lot to make me write such big reviews, infact this is the first time writing such a big review. Anyways, i love it, a lot, and i dont overuse the word 'love'. So if you really please, can you pick it up again? It is you choice obv but id, and im pretty sure all of us, would love it if you picked it up again. Thats all. Thank you for such a great read 3
Sonxtaaa chapter 25 . 1/30/2022
So much drama-
April423 chapter 23 . 10/13/2021
Please, please continue this. I love the dialogues of the characters.
SuperfluiT chapter 13 . 7/30/2021
I personally did not think this one was a bore and like how you have portrayed the elders. I concur with your note.
veronika.kilimnik26 chapter 25 . 7/7/2021
Pls continue! Really love this fic! I hope you have a great day!
Guest chapter 25 . 4/10/2021
please update
firiathedork chapter 25 . 2/1/2021
Can you pleaseeee update I know you are probably not there but whatever
Guest chapter 25 . 1/26/2021
I really like this story! Update please!
1,289 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »