Reviews for The Sealmaster of Konoha
R.I.P. my dreams of this story ever updating.
Please update this story! It's so good!
Update someday? So sweet so far
Landinavlp chapter 1 . 9/30
Siendo sincera no se ni siquiera porque sigo revisando tu historia esperando actualización, primero dijiste quince días, luego dijiste que cuando tuvieses un poquito de tiempo libre, que solo te faltaba hacer unos retoques y ya ha pasado más de un año sin que actualices así que si la verdad no se porque sigo revisando por actualizaciones, tu historia me encanta y me encantaba más porque si cumplas con las fechas en las que dijiste que actualizarlas así que por favor no me decepciones más, simplemente actualiza ¿puedes?
Anon861 chapter 25 . 9/24
Another excellent fic, abandoned apparently. It’s shame, well I hope you pick this back up soon, it’s really good.
Vivaan chapter 23 . 9/15
Wow, I've been waiting for more than an year for the update... Please tell me it's not going to be abandoned like all the other good stories out there.

If you have given up on it (I hope not!), at least say so. My heart aches everytime I see a mail and it's not an update!

I'm going to die without knowing what happens next, aren't I?
My Flawed Hope chapter 25 . 9/13
hey hope you doing well and hope to see an update soon!
godofhisownstories chapter 25 . 9/9
Man you must be hitting the unholiest of the unholy block. It's been a year. My God.
TheGirlWhoWaited chapter 25 . 8/26
Wow. This is such a great story! I hope you are able to update. Thank you for such a good story!
Chica90 chapter 25 . 8/25
Love this!
Monse.happy chapter 25 . 8/6
Naruto y sasuke tendran una buena pelea de pareja 7u7 espero que actualices pronto ya te has tardado mas de dos semanas xD. Por otro lado cuando termines la historia podrias hacer un extra con una buena ración de yaoi 7u7. Sigue asi :)
AoiToMidori chapter 25 . 7/24
Hi! I just want to say that i immensely enjoyed this fic of yours and am very much looking forward to the climax! I hope things IRL are good and that you'll find inspiration to finish this wonderful fic :)
dragonfox123 chapter 25 . 7/21
Awesome chapter can’t wait to what happens next
T man chapter 25 . 7/16
Why won't you carry on with this fanfiction. Its interesting and more positive things. Carry on man.
alexhively815 chapter 2 . 7/13
**Uchiha Obito

Madara was old, I don't care what people say but he was barely able to run so how can he use Kurama and attack Konoha? He kidnapped Obito and took him to Mountain Graveyard and made him his apprentice then he sent him to act like him and get Nagato on his side. I think you didn't know because maybe you haven't caught up on the Manga and Anime but Madara lived long enough to teach someone his ways before passing on. Plus the eye he was using was weak, he switched his eyes with Nagato when he was a child since his Uzumaki blood was pretty strong (come on he could use them way better than Obito and Obito couldn't even use two he only could use ONE eye.) Just shows how strong Nagato was to be honest. Don't get me wrong Obito is strong as fuck, but let's be honest here he couldn't handle both eyes because he didn't have enough stamina like Nagato did. But I'm sure anyone can read this if they looked it up online (not trying to send bad criticism because I like your fic my dude, but I don't like when people call Obito Madara or when people write fics and say the Uzumaki have the Rinnegan when they don't. Only someone with both Asura and Indra Otsutsuki 's chakra could ever hope to get the Rinnegan.
1,214 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »