Reviews for The Curse
Demon bros chapter 27 . 5/12
chapter 27 I want to know because you left me on a cliffhanger I want to know are you going to make another chapter or is that it cuz I got arrested and glittering Bruce but never really continued the story so I'm just curious if you're going to finish the story or just leave it at that so like a story anyway. Monster stories
kateXhumphrey chapter 27 . 2/15
when is the next chapter coming love this stroy.
joshuab2897 chapter 27 . 1/16
when is the next chapter
Guest chapter 27 . 8/14/2014
Thank you for finally putting a chapter out I really love this story hope the next chap comes sooner
ShadowZeta chapter 27 . 8/5/2014
Wow, what a way to come back from the grave. Hope Humphrey can make it to the fight without too many wolves getting killed. Keep it up!
Guest chapter 27 . 8/4/2014
Nice bro really nice chapter...I really want to read the next few
imjustlikehumphery chapter 27 . 8/4/2014
Great chapter hybrid, keep it up! Humphery and Jackie are back in Jasper but the question is will he be able to make a difference by the time they get to the battle up north? I so wanna see Humphery, with Jackie's help, kick Diablo's ass. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Sabere Commander chapter 27 . 8/4/2014
HELL YEAH! HUMPHREY"S BACK BITCHEZ! It's okay; but damn that might as well have been a mid-season break!-ANYWAYS- Awesome chapter Lone/Hybrid am already excited for the next one wooohooooooooooo!
leftfordead762 chapter 27 . 8/4/2014
YYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!
Xxthe dark shadowXx chapter 27 . 8/4/2014
Epic chapter
d40gaines chapter 26 . 6/28/2014
Can't wait for Humphrey to return and kick the shit the out of diablo!
Guest chapter 26 . 6/21/2014
I love this story it's amazing keep it up I can't wait for Humphrey to come back and kick diablos condescending ass back to hell
Guest chapter 26 . 6/18/2014
The chapter was good and so Lilly has water like Humphrey but I don't like Lilly if the fight does come make sure she dies with Garth and Humphrey can save the day. If he does come back in time or never come back like something did not work out. All I can do is wait and see want happens in tell the next chapter comes so have a good day.
ShadowZeta chapter 26 . 6/18/2014
Wow Lilly has the water element, surprising. Kate having an upset stomach could mean one or two things but I'll leave that to you. Can't wait for the next chapter
imjustlikehumphery chapter 26 . 6/18/2014
Great chapter hybrid, keep it up! Wow hard to believe that Lilly would wanna become a werewolf. Boy will Kate be surprised when she sees Humphery again. Can't wait for the next chapter!