Reviews for The Curse
2arkhanV01 chapter 27 . 10/20
Post the next chapter.
Please make more chapters
Hey Hybrid is the story is still going or its like another dead story on here.
Demon bros chapter 27 . 5/12
chapter 27 I want to know because you left me on a cliffhanger I want to know are you going to make another chapter or is that it cuz I got arrested and glittering Bruce but never really continued the story so I'm just curious if you're going to finish the story or just leave it at that so like a story anyway. Monster stories
kateXhumphrey chapter 27 . 2/15
when is the next chapter coming love this stroy.
joshuab2897 chapter 27 . 1/16
when is the next chapter
Guest chapter 27 . 8/14/2014
Thank you for finally putting a chapter out I really love this story hope the next chap comes sooner
ShadowZeta chapter 27 . 8/5/2014
Wow, what a way to come back from the grave. Hope Humphrey can make it to the fight without too many wolves getting killed. Keep it up!
Guest chapter 27 . 8/4/2014
Nice bro really nice chapter...I really want to read the next few
imjustlikehumphery chapter 27 . 8/4/2014
Great chapter hybrid, keep it up! Humphery and Jackie are back in Jasper but the question is will he be able to make a difference by the time they get to the battle up north? I so wanna see Humphery, with Jackie's help, kick Diablo's ass. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Sabere Commander chapter 27 . 8/4/2014
HELL YEAH! HUMPHREY"S BACK BITCHEZ! It's okay; but damn that might as well have been a mid-season break!-ANYWAYS- Awesome chapter Lone/Hybrid am already excited for the next one wooohooooooooooo!
leftfordead762 chapter 27 . 8/4/2014
Xxthe dark shadowXx chapter 27 . 8/4/2014
Epic chapter
d40gaines chapter 26 . 6/28/2014
Can't wait for Humphrey to return and kick the shit the out of diablo!
Guest chapter 26 . 6/21/2014
I love this story it's amazing keep it up I can't wait for Humphrey to come back and kick diablos condescending ass back to hell