Reviews for The Curse
Lone The Dark Hearted Wolf chapter 28 . 2/22
HYBRID you are lucky your my friend but really a cliffy
Yo you should do another chapter
imjustlikehumphery chapter 28 . 2/13
Great endin hybrid, keep it up! Humphery/Jackie made quite the entrance and their combo of a werewolf made all the difference towards the end of the final battle. They along with Lone ended up killin Diablo but not before he revealed that he basically wolfnapped and murdered their mom and left their blood father to die in alaska. Now with the war over Humphery/Jackie and Lone are on the search for their real father. Meanwhile with Kate, now that she's alright thanks to Humphery's quick thinkin to turn her werewolf, she's understandably upset with the fact that she's kinda left alone with her bein pregnant. She's not really alone though with her family and the pack to help her out but obviously she'd want Humphery to be with her. Chances are that when he does return he's gonna have one hell of a surprise waitin for him with a new pup or pups. Hope there's a sequel comin pretty soon hybrid. I really enjoy ur stories and wanna know what awaits the alaska bunch in their search not to mention Kate and the pack back in Jasper.
the0unknown0writer chapter 28 . 2/12
Good ta have ya back.
ohh cliffhangers. there good as hell! but make more work than ya finish. great story bud, ya did a good job even tho you were gone for awhile. cya around...
Foxy-fox lord chapter 27 . 1/25
continue?
this is pretty good
Flaminlovedragon39 chapter 27 . 9/1/2016
Please continue this is a great story and very unique.
John chapter 27 . 5/30/2016
Great chapter
Guest chapter 27 . 1/9/2016
I like the story catinyou it an check out alpha and omega famliy vacation by alphawolf daria
2arkhanV01 chapter 27 . 10/20/2015
Post the next chapter.
Guest chapter 27 . 10/7/2015
Please make more chapters
Guest chapter 27 . 6/3/2015
Hey Hybrid is the story is still going or its like another dead story on here.
Demon bros chapter 27 . 5/12/2015
chapter 27 I want to know because you left me on a cliffhanger I want to know are you going to make another chapter or is that it cuz I got arrested and glittering Bruce but never really continued the story so I'm just curious if you're going to finish the story or just leave it at that so like a story anyway. Monster stories
kateXhumphrey chapter 27 . 2/15/2015
when is the next chapter coming love this stroy.
joshuab2897 chapter 27 . 1/16/2015
when is the next chapter
Guest chapter 27 . 8/14/2014
Thank you for finally putting a chapter out I really love this story hope the next chap comes sooner