Reviews for Ask me out
ArkieR chapter 13 . 2/27
Oh… my god… This… I… What… Even…

*dies*

I… I'm not even sure what to say. Congratulations, you must be one of the few who have actually rendered me speachless. This has just been so hilarious, masterfully crafted, as well as a wonderful ending. I will most definitely be re-reading this in future.
tigressRising chapter 13 . 2/2
I read this story from beginning to end, and then I re-read it again. This is just that good. I love how you not only kept everyone in-character, but how you also fleshed everyone's characters out. The various interactions were just perfect - Spain and Romano really do care about each other deep down, Canada and Prussia together are as cute as ever, and France and England - well, their relationship still is vitriolic and spiteful even when they're officially "together", but it's fitting considering their past history.
Whisperwing chapter 13 . 11/25/2014
Oh gosh, this story was great! I was giggling so hard the whole time... *still giggling* I'm very glad all the pairings worked out in the end. I liked how they all kept at it for so long - I was just like "Ahhh just give up and go be with the person you like stop being so stubborn!" But that wouldn't make for as good a story :) also... Man. So. Much. Second. Hand. Embarrassment. I was just moaning "Oh, gosh, why did you do that, why..." Anyways, great story! I love that you kept everyone very in character. I think all their actions and reactions were understandable and realistic. England and France's relationship was perfect, even if I don't really ship FrUK (I can understand why people do ship it, though. The sexual tension is real... *sniggers*)
Miistical chapter 13 . 2/28/2014
You make me groan at all the really awkward parts, but my heart now swoons in happiness. I especially loved how you made the characters. None were in just one stage throughout the entire story and there was that amount of confusion that is forever present in life, which I thought you captured wonderfully. The characters really make this story and I love the twist that it was Spain to break off first. Wonderful, darling, wonderful.
-RMS
Shiralala chapter 13 . 1/2/2014
I think I forgot where I was with this because a super-long time ago I remember reading it but I forgot where I was so now I re-read it and I finished it
Yaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy
SolatienRealms chapter 13 . 12/4/2013
I loved it!
NotJustAGirlJustMe chapter 13 . 11/27/2013
So great. The way they all end up together was just perfect. The whole story was really funny as well. Plus, it had my three favorite shippings! Loved it!
MoJo-TsuneniToEien chapter 13 . 10/23/2013
This story was really funny and entertaining throughout; I loved it! Well done!
petmentor chapter 13 . 10/5/2013
Akdkvndsjxjdkakvmsnqu oh my gosh I love this story and they're all just so perfectly awkward and just everything is amazing! I love this story!
Andrea the Chinchilla chapter 13 . 9/18/2013
Awww! That was really sweet in the end.. I might read it again one day!. I loved the story.
Andrea the Chinchilla chapter 11 . 9/18/2013
FRANCE YOU SCREWED IT UP!
Andrea the Chinchilla chapter 4 . 9/17/2013
Daayyuuumm Canada knows all the right moves *wink*wink*
Illuminomi chapter 13 . 8/28/2013
*claps* *happy crying*
Illuminomi chapter 6 . 8/28/2013
"Why doesn't he notice me? Damn it!" ROMANO WANTS HIS SENPAI ANTONIO TO NOTICE HIM omg. And imagining pirate!Spain and Pirate!England making out is too hot for my brain. And jealous Spain...
I'm suffering, really.
Illuminomi chapter 4 . 8/28/2013
Now I understand the Spamano thing. I thought Romano didn't love Spain but now I see that he trust completely in him and Spain loves him also. This has opened my eyes.