Reviews for Shall We Dance
Red Of White Woods chapter 1 . 3/25
My heart hurts for their love.
Knowing that they can’t be together but loving the other so deeply mustn’t be easy.
Have you ever tried to write some fiction where they do end up living together?
If you do, please contact me, I want to be the first person to read your work.
timsgirlashley chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
I wish this had turned out happier... but great story
ReaderinthePNW chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Excellent! Well done!
Aiamcupid chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
it ended a little sad but it was realy good
BurningTheMidnightOil chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Bittersweetly Beautiful, and well written. Thank you.
Amandah Leigh chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
This is beautiful. I always loved that scene and have actually thought about writing a fic that takes place after it, but now that I've read one I will not write one, b/c this is perfect and I don't think I could do it better (or even half as well).

AL
Luna Riven chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
It's a pity that the real movie couldn't be a little more like this... even though it was sad... but it kept with the story line... It was wonderful! It really was! _
RumpaldiStardust chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
SQUE! W00t! I heart this! You rock for writing this. No one writes King and I stuff anymore!
AssortedScribbler chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Thank you so much for that lovely fic, I really enjoyed reading it and I hope I will have that pleasure again. You are a great writer and you have written these characters so well. Thank you once again.

xxStellaxx
Lapinina chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
*sighs* Wish that actually did happen between them. Those two would have been the best love story in all of history...then maybe I wouldn't fall asleep during that class...*sigh*
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2003
That's rated R, not PG-13
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2002
A beautiful story that did the original great justice. Keep up the good work!
jenbean11 chapter 1 . 8/16/2002
I loved this story and I hope you write another one soon. Also I am trying to get fanfiction to create a catogory for The King and I/Anna and The King. I would really apreciate it if you would help me by emailing them at and letting them know that you would like a new catorgory created under movies for The King and I. Thank you. Jen
doesn't live here anymore chapter 1 . 8/11/2002
Wonderful story! I always wished there could have been an actual romance in the story!
Boromir chapter 1 . 8/1/2002
awwww...this is so beautiful!