Reviews for Shall We Dance
timsgirlashley chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
I wish this had turned out happier... but great story
ReaderinthePNW chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Excellent! Well done!
Aiamcupid chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
it ended a little sad but it was realy good
BurningTheMidnightOil chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Bittersweetly Beautiful, and well written. Thank you.
Amandah Leigh chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
This is beautiful. I always loved that scene and have actually thought about writing a fic that takes place after it, but now that I've read one I will not write one, b/c this is perfect and I don't think I could do it better (or even half as well).

AL
Luna Riven chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
It's a pity that the real movie couldn't be a little more like this... even though it was sad... but it kept with the story line... It was wonderful! It really was! _
RumpaldiStardust chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
SQUE! W00t! I heart this! You rock for writing this. No one writes King and I stuff anymore!
AssortedScribbler chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Thank you so much for that lovely fic, I really enjoyed reading it and I hope I will have that pleasure again. You are a great writer and you have written these characters so well. Thank you once again.

xxStellaxx
Lapinina chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
*sighs* Wish that actually did happen between them. Those two would have been the best love story in all of history...then maybe I wouldn't fall asleep during that class...*sigh*
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2003
That's rated R, not PG-13
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2002
A beautiful story that did the original great justice. Keep up the good work!
jenbean11 chapter 1 . 8/16/2002
I loved this story and I hope you write another one soon. Also I am trying to get fanfiction to create a catogory for The King and I/Anna and The King. I would really apreciate it if you would help me by emailing them at and letting them know that you would like a new catorgory created under movies for The King and I. Thank you. Jen
doesn't live here anymore chapter 1 . 8/11/2002
Wonderful story! I always wished there could have been an actual romance in the story!
Boromir chapter 1 . 8/1/2002
awwww...this is so beautiful!