Reviews for Matching Wounds
Heatherlina chapter 2 . 9/20/2013
So many great moments: "A small act sure, but nevertheless it was nice knowing that someone wanted to be close to him even if it just meant the interlocking of fingers."

I hope you continue soon.
Melanie chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
I cannot believe this is your first time writing! This is amazing. I will be checking everyday for another update! :D
WritingElephant chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter!
123serendipitee chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
I'm enjoying this! Thanks for continuing! :)
thelittlethingswedo chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
Lovely chapter! There were a few lines there that really made me smile.I hope the next update comes soon!
AMiserableLove chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
What a way to end that chapter...but I look forward to reading the next!

Really enjoying this story so far! Please update soon :)
writergirl89 chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
Yes, you certainly will torture us, won't you?
strongtablestrongcouple chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
Oh I really like this fanfic! Great chapter, well written and I'm really looking forward for the next update! :-)
Dee2387 chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
Oh you evil woman! Loving this story! where in england are you? Have you been watching x factor?! SorI know thats not actually new girl rel
But
Taylor chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
I can't wait for chapter 2! Amazing start!
AMiserableLove chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
I really enjoyed this and hope you continue!

Like another reviewer, I too loved the little bit about seeing her in the morning and instantly waking up. Just really a great and clever little line!

Can't wait for the next update! :)
Pessimistic Romanticist chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Great job at writing what was going on in his head , I myself have a bit of a challenge when writing nick, I feel like Jess is a bit easier to write, any who great start looking forward to reading more, update soon.
CMPerry chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I really like this chapter, I can't wait to see where you go with this! Great job.
123serendipitee chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
My favorite part:

"Now, he didn't just look at her in the morning thinking 'wow that dress is too yellow for a time this early in the day', he looked at her and instantly woke up."

That was just perfect! :)

If you continue, I will read! :)
strongtablestrongcouple chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Wow I really enjoyed this! Well written and nice start. Can't wait to find out what happens next :-)