Reviews for Time Stops For No One - Adopted: BlackLilyAngel
Rosepeadel chapter 27 . 1/31
It sounds interesting so I'm giving it a yes. What is the title going to be?
hanakochan101 chapter 25 . 1/26
I like the ideas for second chance and the other story in the next poll on chapter 26 i hope you do those two if you want any ideas you can search hanakochan101 an pm me i liked to help even though i never posted a story on any website before doesnt mean i dont know a thing or two about making fanfictions ja ne XD HOPE YOU. THINK ABOUT IT
Spellweaver10 chapter 23 . 1/25
Nice feeting epilogue. It was an enjoyable story after all. Furthermore I am a sucker for happy endings and I love the fact that Kagome found love and happiness. Same goes for our little (or not so little anymore) Vegie.
Spellweaver10 chapter 22 . 1/25
Yeeee love this chapter. It was proper ending. I feel nice now :)
Ps. You're good in lemon parts :P 3
Spellweaver10 chapter 20 . 1/25
Very exciting.
Just a request. Try to read the chapter after you finish it and have a fresh mind when you do it because there are mistakes in the text. (like the one I pmed you)
Spellweaver10 chapter 19 . 1/25
Vegie sure is slow for all his training and power up :(
Spellweaver10 chapter 13 . 1/25
Spoilers
Ok this is the second story of yours I read and here is my review. I really like the story. It is very enjoyable to read. Yet there are some things that bug me. First of all, you emphasize on the action and the character development/ feelings is very limited. For example you don't seem to give us many features of goku's character, but from his actions we can see that he is a royal asshole ( Vegeta pales in comparisson). I mean his wife has her leg blast offand almost died and he still hangs around happily with the person who did that to her. In this story we see that he doesn't give a shit abouĻ„ his wife so far. Same with his sister. You don't say if she feels guilt or anything. We need more thoughts\ feelings. There are also some things that doesn't make much of a sense. For example, how did Bulma fixed the Gr in one/two days after it was completely destroyed, why everyone sudenly hate chichi(she was super annoying but still, nice friends) , why when Goku said that even Vegeta could become good, gives up on Chi chi so easily, why he doesn't care that Vegeta a not so good guy will become his sister's mate, how does Goku know that a mate will bring back her memories, how did she remember something from the other dimension, how did Goku won when he said he was weaker than his sister and more. Also you didn't describe Vegeta's battle which was very important to the plot cause we could see the gap between their powers.
So anyway I am going back to reading. Cheers
Spellweaver10 chapter 1 . 1/25
Omg that was heartbreaking :( . Good start
Azhmyr Athena Le-Fay chapter 26 . 1/24
Won't allow me to redo the Poll. So I would like to vote for both Goku/Kagome/Vegeta stories.
I vote for second chances! They're arn't many goku/kagome/vegeta stories out there and it would be so nice!
Kimori Takahashi chapter 24 . 6/27/2014
this was an amazing story!
Aozora12 chapter 23 . 1/16/2014
wonderful!
Kagome pairing chapter 24 . 6/25/2013
Thank god this was adopted I'm glad it was finished I rlly like this story
DragonFire Princess chapter 23 . 5/14/2013
LOL, Super story.
grimmich chapter 23 . 3/29/2013
that was nice ending to a sometimes frustrating story :D