Reviews for Geniuses of Hard Work
MrWiseGuy01 chapter 4 . 3/1
Great story looking forward to this!
Ryuu842 chapter 12 . 2/21
I now hate your story. Your making Naruto rely on the Kyuubi. Plus, you have his BIRTH RITE away. I'm so disappointed. I had such high hopes for this story, but you made some of the biggest mistakes in fan fiction.
Ryuu842 chapter 12 . 2/21
If team nine had really been genin for a year they would be stronger than that. Plus, under Gai, Naruto and Lee would have been faster than team ten's attacks. (Like Lee was Gaara in the cannon.) You REALLY need to work on your logic.
Ryuu842 chapter 11 . 2/21
Plus, no offense to Lee, he's just not creative enough to make his own seals. Naruto is, plus he has naturally high chakra reserves making him the best choice to be a master sealer.
Ryuu842 chapter 11 . 2/21
I disagree. Did you ever think that Uzumaki's are just naturally good at seals because it's like a bloodline? If what your saying is true, then seals would be SO much more common outside of Uzugakure. Plus, Sasuke can do fire Justus well be he a minor affinity to fire. If not, he wouldn't ever really have been able to do fire jutsu as proficent as he's able to because he wouldn't be able to use fire chakra.
Ryuu842 chapter 8 . 2/21
It's Yamanaka, not Yakama. If your not sure about the names, please look them up!
Ryuu842 chapter 8 . 2/21
It's Inari not Irari.
Ryuu842 chapter 6 . 2/21
Why not have Naruto learn seals instead? It IS his birth rite.
Ryuu842 chapter 2 . 2/21
And, it's Maito Gai, not Gai Maito.
Ryuu842 chapter 2 . 2/21
Lee's an orphan. And his name is Rock Lee, not Lee Rock.
V chapter 11 . 2/17
How dare you do that to Lee and the Uzumaki clan! What on earth led you to believe that the Uzumaki's art of sealing is nurture {really!?} and NOT nature, that's so idiotic! Did you even read NARUTO at all? You threw out all the meaning name Uzumaki held and spit Lee's 'genius of hard work' [even thought you story's name says other wise!]

Just because you want Lee to 'deserves' seals, when he is already a wonderful character, does not mean you can go ahead a take away one of clan's of the NARUTO worlds powers because by doing so you ruin one of the very pillars of the NARUTO world.

I got over the fact that this story is very clearly rush, hoping still for a good story, but I now realize that I wasted my time. You not only ruined a great character {LEE!} but the whole world of NARUTO in this story.

I recommended you take this story down, seeing as you abandoned it, the name is misleading, you rush the whole plot and you ruin way to many characters.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/15/2015
Naruto is the savior
WRose chapter 12 . 5/27/2015
Kairan1979 chapter 12 . 5/5/2015
I'm always pleased to read another story when Naruto is tutored by Gai. I believe that Naruto is a perfect disciple for Gai and his philosophy of 'geniuses of hard work'.
I'm surprised Yamanaka clan didn't warn their members against using Mind control jutsus on Naruto. Well, that kind of oversight kills people, and that's exactly what happened to Minato.
Looking forward to see what's going to happen during the invasion. I wonder if Tsunade's presence is going to change anything.
Jon chapter 12 . 8/10/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Don't end it here! lol... Great work so far. To be honest I usually have lots to say but all I can think atm is "nooooo don't end here!" lol. Keep up the great work :)