Reviews for Sabrina and Wolfy Rid the World of Some Unwanted Humans
Fandomhope chapter 1 . 8/15
Castiel will be coming back no matter what he does because of Chuck AKA God. I would love to see you make a fanfic where Sam beats Chuck up for letting his crazy kids get out of control. Thanks ~Fandomhope
angellec chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
loved it but now I want Baskin Robbins darn it, none around where I live now. I miss PA
ebonygodess27 chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Angellc shut thr hell up you bitch! Your nothin but a scum and your lame too! Bitch anyway like i said this fic sucks deal with it bitches! Angelc your a troll and deanng is a lame bitch! ! All you bitches can suck it!
ANGELLEC chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
It is scary how much we think alike,I agree with your view on the whole show but most ly about sabriel and destiel. I just don't get it. Sam would so kick Gabriel to hell and back for Dean and Castiel as Dean's special bond please. It's Sam/Dean all the way.
deangirl4ever chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
deanaG your so fukin annyoing! And wincest is wronh and your going to hell fir writeing that and other idoits who like wincest are retared and RPF is not bad either! And silver ruff you shut up too bitch ! Benny is ugly! Dean is way more hotter and also want to say that deanaG your wrong! Smallville sucked and jensen was the best in the show! Your such a dumbass deanaG Grace ! I hate cas too and hate misha . But spn is still the best show ever! Dean/ofcs and sam/ofcs fics are wayyyy better! Desitel is crap and wincest is WRONG! Bye trolls!
silver ruffian chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
I always love a fic with Benny in there. Oh yeahhh!