Reviews for Mistletoe Dreams
faithlori347a chapter 1 . 6/13
Nice story so could you please keep it going.
Chryselephantine38 chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Too cute :D I loved the Yahiro and Megumi one Keep up the good work
Lunarkitten14 chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Awsome! just wish the stories had been longer but i want an alisa and aoi lemon and megumixyahiro please? Your amazing bye!
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
ha ha Love it! I was listening to Megumi's song while reading this fic and it matched perfectly! All the couple's of S.A. are sooooooo cute! XD
WakingFromADream chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
great story! I especially like the Yahiro x Megumi one. They're honestly my favorite couple.
reader chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
wow this is so funny XD But since its been like centuries since i read special a... I have no idea who Aoi n Alisa are... My favorite couple is definitely yahiro x megumi... Arrrrr i'll kill tht guy who kissed Megumi ! 0.0 I swear i'll kill him -takes out giant axe-
i-Spit-on-Fire chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Beautiful. Truly and wonderfully beautiful.
Leara Bribage chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Hello! Well, one thing first before I go and critique your story: thank you. This story's wonderful and it's really good. :) Clap for yourself!

So, here it goes. Like all good critics, I'll start with the cons-if there're any at all.

Con #1: Organization. Well, this is just a filler, which means it's really nothing, but let me tell you something. More clash, dear. The main conflict here's about the mistletoe, yes? When you started the exposition with Akira and Alisa cooking and went into falling action with Aoi, Yahiro, and Alisa coming, I was, "Hey. Wasn't Akira helped by Alisa?" That's the only part I wa confused, because if Akira got helped by Alisa, wouldn't she be there earlier? I was just confused, but if I'm wrong in any way, enlighten me. Thank you.

So, that's that. Only one con. :)

Here we go for the pros!

Pro #1: Romance, Comedy, Mystery. When you focused the story on these genres, it really hooked me. I like the Christmas theme, the feelings of humor and love in the air, and yeah, the looming mystery of whoever put the mistletoes in suspicious areas. (I was, like, who's that?)

Pro #2: Characterization. Is. Awesome. Look, I applaud you on this, because you got the characters right. (A little more for Yahiro, Finn, and Ryuu, okay? Though I could say you did a fantastic job.) The thing is, when some writers make a fanfic, some characters get a bit OOC. Though some stories excuse the authors' lack of good characterization, it would really still be wonderful if you know the characters act like themselves, not just act like they're controlled in a subtly different way. And you, in this story, did a wonderful job.

Sc, there, I hope you understand that what everything I said was for you and the appreciation and betterment of your work. I really loved it. :) Oh, and merry Christmas as well! :)
Heroine Riejj chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
No Sui and Chitose? (

I loved all the parts. they all stay so good in character D
satomika chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
since you're so generous, will you please make a solid Yahiro/Megumi lemon story...
;]

i think it would be my first time reading one (Yahiro/Megumi lemon story, that is) :]
midnightblue08 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Each of their story is madness hehehehe so love it but my fave is yahiro and megumi of course heheheh jealous yahiro