Reviews for stealing
lokithehotty chapter 1 . 2/11
Omfg kuroko at the end I love it
Arawynn chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
LoL the idiots strike again. I love it when Kagami is an airhead and Aomine is a dork. Their argumentwas so cute! I so wish this pairing was canon.
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
oh i love it
SnowyBirdy chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Love these two idiots 3 I ship both of them FOREVER!
emily chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
perf. absolutely /perf/.
absolut pi phi chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
LOLZ. I kinda liked it haha :D kissing part was hot, n questioning each other's ramblings were funny too. But i'm gonna be honest with ya, there was something i didnt drill much, cant put my finger on it.. :\
But it is not a trash, hell no. Better than many otherz. Maybe you need more experience or some shit like that.. One thing i'm sure, you are gonna be awesome. Keep it up. *thumbs up*
Mamita chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Kyaaaa! I love your fic, mostly because I love Kagami, I love it, and uke is so cute, I love the couple AominexKagami, is my favorite, but I also like to see how Kagami is related to the other members of the generation of Miracles, as Kagami I also like other couples, provided that Kagami is uke, sorry I can not see any other way, lol, keep it up, hopefully do more fics of them, lol, good keep it up thanks and kisses.
Yaoigoddess01 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Woooooow! I love it! Soooo good wooooo hoooo! I never knew how much I would love this couple till I started to write a fanfic about them! They are just so sexy! Great job!'
Sakimoto Ritsuko chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Oh my Goodness! That, was, FANTASTIC. Fantastic I tell you! XDD
Edainwen chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
owww this fic is the personification of the argument for this couple from the original serie, i loved each sentence hahaa the kind of love you is perfect is like suki not daisuki ahahhha also i truly laughed in the questions each made haahha truly great way to writed i willput this in the community i can believe i still don't have it hahahaah see ya!
Aozumi chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
"I think Kagami-kun and Aomine-kun are dating now," Kuroko announced to the rest of the Seirin team. His reconnaissance mission had been a success. "But I would appreciate it if you didn't use my abilities like that."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm dying XD
Khandalis chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
"After aimlessly walking around for 15 minutes, he suddenly realized that he was Aomine fucking Daiki. He wasn't the type to wait around and hoped something happened. Because he could do whatever the fuck he wanted to do."

Totally hooked after this line. You captured Daiki completely. This fic was hilarious and simply awesome all rolled in one. :)
monochromevelyn chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
HAHA I really love the last part. High five for a good job, Kuroko! And god, these two idiots. I'm falling more and more in love with their relationship! X3
dwindling flame chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
That was too cute. Omg I love these two so much. X3!

Great story, I loved it. It was cute and funny and full of AWWW moments.
LicaToRiku chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Sorry Kuroko, you just had to be used XD

awww this is so cute leave it to the basketball idiots to fall in love during a game