Reviews for Pure, Sweet Blood
silver-nightstorm chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Bloodplay is definitely not something I normally read, but you managed to pull this off tastefully so well done there. Not my cup of tea, but well done and very in character for the two :)
Fire The Canon chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Not really the kind of fic I'd ever read willingly/write, but you wrote it well :) I loved the description you used and the setting. You kept them both in character, which is the main thing I always look for in a fic.

Great fic.
no cure for crazy chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
That was creepy, yet so interesting and fascinating at the same time. But, that's kind of how Bellatrix and Voldemort are and I love the way you wrote them here. And of course Voldemort would care so much about his sheets xp
slightlysmall chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
The idea of this kind of squicks me. And your writing is decent enough to squick me more than that. The last sentence makes me chuckle, and the rest was written tastefully enough while still getting the scene across. Bella's thoughts about dying at the Dark Lord's hands were IC and well done. Nicely done.
Ralinde chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
That sounds like a Voldemort thing to do and you write them very well.
"I would be… much obliged if you would lie on the bed in such a way that your blood will not stain the sheets." Okay so somehow gave me an image of Voldy in an apron. XD
The Crownless Queen chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Interesting... Honestly I'm not really sure if I should be disgusted or amused by this... But I totally can see the scene as a Voldemort/Bellatrix ;)
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
I really like the way you wrote Bellatrix here. She's kind of a different person around Voldemort than she is when he's not around - less of a crazy lunatic and more of a faithful servant, and I love how you show the faithful-servant part of Bella. She's so in-character here. I also like your version of Voldemort, although I never imagined him drinking Bella's blood - he's definitely strange enough to do something of the sort, though. Very nicely-written, no errors that I noticed. Bellatrix certainly had a very interesting 'formal welcome'. I like her fantasy of him as well, it definitely sounds like something she would imagine when going to meet him. Nice work.
whirlwinds of watercolours chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
This was... well, I can't describe it. Creepy, but fascinating at the same time. I love your characterisations and their interactions, they were so canonically accurate. Excellent job!
eostby chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Amazing, frightening, sensual, and just so right, all at the same time.
HedwigBlack chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
You write these two so well. This is wonderfully dark and I love the line about Bellatrix being safer than she'd ever been with a knife to her throat. The reasoning behind it was awesome and as always your characterization is brilliant. Nice job!
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Sigh. I can see why you love bellamort. I love how she wasnt scared of him, she would do /anything/ for him even let him kill her. I love that he tased her purity as well. I think im becomming a bellamort shipper...O_o :))))
blody mary chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
O.O
hervissa chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Hmm...is Voldy a vampire? :D Great oneshot, as always :)