Reviews for Fates Unknown
MidniteLover99 chapter 10 . 12/19/2013
YOU NEED TO UPDATE THIS NOWWWWWW SINCE S2 CAME OUT I NEED THIS SORT OF THING AND IT MADE ME HAPPY SO PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
backfromthedead91 chapter 10 . 10/15/2013
oh wow 2 deaths in one chapter!
Cloverleaf Neverseen chapter 9 . 8/6/2013
UPDATE!
Cloverleaf Neverseen chapter 4 . 8/6/2013
This was great too. keep going!
Cloverleaf Neverseen chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
This is great so far!
Cloverleaf Neverseen chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
Me likie so far.
Darling-Stardusted-Traverser chapter 6 . 5/5/2013
Poor Clem. Losing her parents and Lee in one day must've just killed her.

Now are these people (besides the obvious) OCs or Canon from the comics or something? :3 I've played the game and watched the show, but I haven't touched on the comics just yet. Either way they are pretty awesome so far, I'm just wondering.

Anyways, amazing job!
Darling-Stardusted-Traverser chapter 5 . 5/5/2013
Oh heavens. I hope its Clem. That last line gave me the chills. . . just the way you used it. . .

I'm scared now. I'm getting my dad's aluminum baseball bat.
Darling-Stardusted-Traverser chapter 4 . 5/5/2013
Psh, d'aww. I love those two. :) good description and everything once again!
Darling-Stardusted-Traverser chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
Oh goodness me, Lee. My heart is sad now. I loved him so much. He was a wonderful protagonist. It was a shame he had to go. . . RIP dude. RIP.

Now the characterization is still stunning, and the detail is pretty dang good. Smashing work.
Darling-Stardusted-Traverser chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
I was not disappointed in the slightest! Excellent start, and believable too. I assume Molly set up the bridge for them, knowing where they were headed before she bailed town? Makes sense to me! Or maybe she just put the note there, and the bridge had been there from her lootings all across town.

Anyways, its looking great. Amazing detail. At some point you said: "Christa aided him up." but the up was not needed :) that's the only thing I could see. Awesome work.
Darling-Stardusted-Traverser chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Awesome awesome awesome. I'm tingling already in anticipation for this great story.

. . . Oh gosh. My Immortal got to my head. MUST. READ. AMAZING. FICTION.

I'll start here!

:D can't wait!
the walking dead chapter 9 . 5/5/2013
hi BIG FAN here plzzzzzz update soon
xoxoxoxoxo
AnnaBacon chapter 6 . 4/11/2013
Errrgg oc's that are important character s
Violet is Insanity chapter 8 . 4/6/2013
I really love this! I'm so happy that clems safe. I was wondering if you were gonna bring Molly into the story?