Reviews for Knife
Allons-y 23 chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
A very intriguing beginning.
I am wondering how Bella and Carlisle will get closer, and when.
I hope you can update soon!
DrunkOnSunshine chapter 2 . 6/8/2013
Interesting... So that was the pull between mates that Bella was experiance when she looked propperly in Carlisle direction... Update soon
GracefulDemon chapter 2 . 12/24/2012
I can't believe I missed this update! Things are getting interesting very quickly (in a good way). I really want to know what will happen next! :D
Thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
where is the rest of the story
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 2 . 12/7/2012
Well, this chapter was really interesting. I'm curious on what is happing to Bella. Can't wait to read more. Until next time, bye.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Wow! Go Bella! Instead of letting Edward walk all over her, she show him that she has a backbone. I proud of her. I hope to see more of that again.
Koltera-Lokified-Ormen chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
*Screeches*

That was awsome! more please! You really make the reader feel bella's confusion and Carlisle's snarling *shiver* Amazing!
together24x3 chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
Another awesome chapter! I am hoping this means that Bella is Carlisle's mate and something inside of her is starting to recognize it. I can't wait to see what happens next!
flamingpen18 chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
I just saw this and had to give it a shot. I'm so glad that I did. I can't wait to see what happens next. Please update soon.
Iridescent Bellisle Cullen chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
That was really intense, the moments when she stared into his eyes. I can't wait for more.
Iridescent Bellisle Cullen chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
That was a good beginning! Onto the next chapter in a bit, have to wash dishes :(
Warriorcat890 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Omg! Awesome. Amazing. Wonderful. More!
GracefulDemon chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
So this will follow the canon line but change the pairing?
together24x3 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Interesting! More please.
Vadergirl2006 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I am wondering how Carlisle and Bella get closer so i cant wait for the next chapter to see how it unfolds!