Reviews for In the mind of Alice
Heart 'n' Soul 2 chapter 39 . 12/19/2016
I am in love with this story, 'nuff said.
Reader chan chapter 3 . 7/23/2015
OMG Alice is yandere 0-0
Guest chapter 38 . 4/8/2015
I think this is by far one of the best five here...quick question tho

WHY HAVE YOU STOPPED UPDATING?

Can u please update that would be greatly appreciated
Noma9 chapter 38 . 12/27/2013
This chapter may be short but it had me going from "D'aww :D" to "D'aww D:". Really good, as always. I like the new characters added and am excited to see what they'll be doing with the plot. Hope your winter break has been going better!
Adz 99 chapter 38 . 12/15/2013
Cool and funny. Why is Iris protective again?
Adz 99 chapter 37 . 12/5/2013
Lol cool
Noma9 chapter 36 . 11/24/2013
This chapter had me smiling SO much. That last line was especially great.

I like how you handled gathering the info of the next Fygg's whereabouts and meeting Max. Pretty smooth. I think the only thing I struggled with was once line in particular - "She remembered how she had always been eager to collect them whenever they gathered they found them when the two of them would sneak off into the Protectorate." - I understood what was being said but something got jumbled in the middle there.

All in all, a wonderful chapter. Maybe even one of my favorites so far.
Adz 99 chapter 36 . 11/24/2013
Cool, i like how you keep levelling these guys up
Adz 99 chapter 35 . 11/16/2013
Lol cool. I love it. Glad to have this story back
Noma9 chapter 35 . 11/15/2013
Yes! A lengthy update! It is good to know that violence is indeed the answer.

I've missed these ladies. I think you have some of the best characters as far as DQ fics go. I often have trouble remembering who is who when I read other stories but I don't have that issue with yours. Part of it is getting to see things through each of their perspectives but it's also because of how clearly written and designed each of them are and how they all have a unique relationship with each other. They're like, ya know, real people. I'll never get sick of reading about them interacting with each other. Characters make a story and that's why I like yours so much.

Also, YES! The Slood!
Noma9 chapter 34 . 11/10/2013
I have been on hiatus for like, months, and I come back and you haven't updated! Prince! Gah!
FlowerBlooms chapter 19 . 10/21/2013
Cool chapter :)
Adz 99 chapter 34 . 8/22/2013
Weird and confusing. PS. Adz 99 is my new name (I was Nina Addy)
Noma9 chapter 23 . 8/21/2013
Glad to see I wasn't the only one who had to do some research on trains because of this game! I did the same thing when I began my own fic for DQIX. Also, I'm oddly excited to find out what Alice's room is like.
Noma9 chapter 21 . 8/21/2013
I quite enjoyed this chapter. I always look forward to the Coffinwell chapters since I know they're filled with drama-bombs. I have to ask though, why the Phlegming hate? I mean I kiiinda get it but I don't think I've seen someone dislike him in particular. Just curious.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »