Reviews for Stronger Than You Seem
Stephannie.Carmo chapter 23 . 3/11
I am so happy for Tori! You have a great talent, keep writing, cause you are really good. I fell in love with this universe you created for victorious, thank you so much for doing it, and doing so well. It is really hard to do so, you know create story lines who goes besides what the show shows and characters too, and make all make sense in the end. I congratulate you.
YouCan'tControlMe chapter 23 . 8/16/2014
This is ridiculously good. Such a fan of all of your stories. I love them.
twenty four7bade chapter 23 . 6/20/2014
Omg... I cant believe I just discovered this story! How did I a sequel existed?! This was amazing. I cried and EVERYTHING! I just love your writing. I'm so glad I found these sequels. You totally made my life right now! Lol
Drake8725 chapter 9 . 12/14/2013
Having just recently started reading you stories I would like to say you do an amazing job portraying the emotions of the charters while giving them dark real world problems to over come. You do a great job of putting a lot of story per chapter while not leaving a lot of cliff hangers. Thats kinda all i can say right off the top of my head. Just wanted you to know you've done an outstanding job in my opinion.

Plus Robbie needs to be hit by a bus
Guest chapter 23 . 11/10/2013
I just finished reading part three of your 4 part series. (I read them chronologically) and these past few hours have been some of my best experiences reading fanfiction. I love the way jades life progresses through the stories, and I think your characters actions and personalities have progressed and aged wonderfully through their hardships. Thank you so much for writing. I realy love this world you created.
Ailodierap chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Hello! I am happy to inform you that your fic, 'Stronger Than You Seem', has been nominated for a Topaz Award, designed to be for the best in the fandom. Please go down there to check it out, and to nominate your personal favourite fics at this link...
topic/108350/94061755/1/Nominations-August-2013
Or failing that, click 'Forums' at the top of the page, then 'TV', then 'Victorious', then click 'The Topaz Awards 2013' (we should be at the top of the list), then just click the 'Nominations - August 2013' thread!
BadeBlade chapter 23 . 4/26/2013
This was amazing! I'm so lucky that I get to read all your work after completion.

Just like the original, this had a great flow throughout. Your characters continue to develop and show more depth at every turn.

I didn't say it in the original, but I love all the witty lines you've inserted - usually pertaining from the Jade/Emily relationship.

I've heard there is a sequel to the sequel... So guess what I'm reading next?

BB x
IggyWolf chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
I know I should have reviewed a lot earlier since I was reading this for a while but I was reading it on my phone and it wouldn't let me review and - well you get the point . Anyway ... What to say for this story ... I'm speechless ! And I am never at a loss for words . This was just so good ! I need another one right away .
Guest chapter 23 . 3/9/2013
Please please write another story. I love everything you write, you are amazing :) However I do have to say that I felt the ending was a bit rushed like some other reviews said I felt like there was something missing. But it was still brilliant. Can't wait for the next story ;)
Auden Grey chapter 23 . 3/9/2013
I'm so sad this story is over! What am I going to do now?! I'm glad it had a happy ending and everything came together so perfectly. Good to see Tori performing again and she's slowly starting to conquer all of her fears. Go girl! So I'm obviously going to say yes to the sequel because I adore everything you right. Though I'm not sure how much more Tori can go through!

Jade naming the baby Coral so cute. Violet and Coral go well together as sibling names. And yep, I knew Cat was going to know Jade was pregnant without being told. :)

Thank you for writing such a wonderful story! I apologize for reviewing late-life's been kinda crazy! I can't wait to see your next story-whenever that may be!
BrownieStick chapter 23 . 3/9/2013
Ok so.. while I wouldn't be opposed to seeing more in this universe, I'm not entirely sure I can handle watching Tori get tortured by life anymore (at least not by something new) lol. I love your writing, though, so I would read it anyway.. you are going to kill me. xD

As for my favorite parts, any interaction between Jade and Violet when they were away from everyone else. Jade almost becomes a different person when she's alone with her daughter and it's basically the best thing ever.

Gotta say, the ending seemed a bit rushed. Still good, but it felt like something was missing. And I'm a little disappointed that the baby wasn't a boy, I don't know why lol.

WHY NO CORI? So sad.. :( Not that I really expected it to happen but dang it you got my hopes up for a second back in the beginning. Grr..

And finally.. I feel bad for slacking off reviewing like the entire second half or so.. I've pretty much abandoned this fandom in general because I am ADDICTED to The Vampire Diaries right now.. guh. So I've been reading all along, just been lazy about reviewing.. my bad. :D
Lazy Penman chapter 23 . 3/5/2013
I absolutely loved this piece. It was a great continuation of its predecessor. If you do decide to continue the series I'd definitely give it a read. Your work is very well written.

Until next time.
jnsmith11 chapter 23 . 3/4/2013
Very good Epilogue. Why did they name her Coral ? I take it that is because it is a color, correct? I still would like to see more about Tori.
jnsmith11 chapter 22 . 3/4/2013
Yes, you read my mind. I would like to see more in this series. I definitely want to see one that is more focused on Tori. Hopefully, it will be where she finally starts to truly get everything together and becomes successful. Also, seems like a bad place to simply end the series as there is another baby on the way. Also, I still kinda of want to see Cat defeat a lot of her internal demons as well. My guess as to what you are thinking about is that John does something to get revenge on either Jade or Tori.

Favorite part to the story: Well, that would be how Karma played a role in Camilla's life.
BingleBongle chapter 23 . 3/4/2013
Another story in this series is a nice idea. I love your story lines and I'm sure it will be fine and I like the ending of this story so nice