Reviews for The Formative Years
Psh! Love it!
Wolfstar04 chapter 44 . 10/22/2014
more!
NobleFlare chapter 44 . 10/8/2014
I'm hooked now. Cooome baaaaaack and write more
Fan chapter 44 . 9/12/2014
I must say I'm very impressed with this. I have read a lot of fan-fiction and most of the time i hate when people add new main characters. But Jezebel and Ethan rock. They are powerful enough for Hellsing but still learning and not just 'magically' perfect from day one. They develop and grow. i loved that slow (but not agonizing) progress it took for her to learn trust and that it is still something of a novel thing for her. i love that Integra is learning this 'mom' business as well. i personally think Seras has a lot of potential as a character but don't think she's ever given much credit or handled well and she is a harder character to write but i still like the way you handle her here.
I will definitely keep checking back for new updates.
Please keep writing you have great talent.
-Lioness of Tor
tolraisgrey chapter 44 . 7/11/2014
I really enjoyed this, I just finished watching the OVA series and I'm in withdrawal! I read the prequels today too. I hope you do get round to doing more stories at some point :). Tiny thing, post drinking Pip Bernadotte's blood, Seras had a red uniform. Also a shadow wing instead of an arm (I don't know if she does in the manga, but if she doesn't, I apologise!) I know you said you found her hard to write but if you
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 31 . 4/6/2014
Not bad-but, overall, too much "normality" in the situations that are presented, not enough of the craziness inherent with all anime. And Alucard is at times not especially the complex monster he is-more often he's treated as a weary, ancient killer who has goodness in his heart-but none of the insane complexity that makes him who he is.

Check out "Nothing like Harker", the Harry Potter/Hellsing crossover (might want to read the prequel too) and than add on to the fact he seems to have "mellowed" a tad, as he and Integra got more used to each other, given how he acts somewhat less nutty in canon, than maybe try adding more of that. The sheer amount of homeliness makes it feel off at times.
Scarease chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
This is a good story please return to it and update soon it was getting interesting.
silent tortoise chapter 44 . 3/8/2014
I think it'd be awesome if Ethan became a were e especially if he was like the Nazis one(who's name I don't remember)
Scarease chapter 44 . 2/13/2014
this is a good story why have you not update it in a long while.
Scarease chapter 32 . 12/29/2013
Cute moment.
Scarease chapter 7 . 12/29/2013
good story so far keep up with the updates.I look forward to more of this story.
Sakurada Kiritsugu chapter 44 . 12/16/2013
Well, the werewolf Nazi guy seemed in perfect control with his powers and it wasn't even a full moon. I think. I can't remember. Either way, I can't wait to see how epic Ethan will turn out! It is a rare find to come across a good quality Hellsing fan fic and this is good enough to make into a novel! Somebody reccomend this guy to Tv tropes or sumthin!
Rab Shadow chapter 44 . 11/27/2013
it would be AWESOME vampires and a were protecting hellsing!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/22/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Hyliian chapter 44 . 10/18/2013
I seriously adore this story. Keep up the good work!