Reviews for First to be eaten
Satan Abraham chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
This is great. Cx
Charmed-Ravencla chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
This made me laugh. It was soo cute. And I love Sokka asking Zuko whether he was dating Katara and Zuko dodging the questions - quite successfully too I think. That was adorable. Aang's description: "And Zuko's her... person." Brilliant.
sassafrasx chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Ahahaha, this made me giggle much too much! Great one-shot, I could definitely see this exact conversation happening.
grandiose6 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
ahahaha this is awesome!
...the stars are really shiny...
Separate Entity chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
This is utterly strange and flat out hysterical.
AnnaAza chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
God, LOVE following you! This is hilarious! Who knew a discussion of cannibalism would be so funny? I mean, wow. The imitations of Sokka and Zuko eating Aang and such made me laugh so much.

Seriously, Aang, that's why you refuse to eat meat on the off chance you'll be stuck with nothing but your fellow man to eat? Oi!

I just lost it completely at when Aang said "Zuko's her...person" and Zuko kept trying to...distract Sokka and Aang Was trying to get them to notice a fish.

I honestly wonder now if I could start this conversation with my friends, though I have a gut feeling it wouldn't be as funny.
ChocoResha chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Haha awww, that was really cute C: Thanks for sharing this with us!
Geneu chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Ahaha, hillarious!) Second half especially))
Ferret.krazy.101 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
this is great! i take it there wont be any more chapters...
DonnadelLago chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Yaaaay Fluffy bromance... I've got butterflies fluttering round my belly :)
SayonaraSonata chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
As always, your writing is hilarious and amazingly written.
Mad Zia Magdalena chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
LOLOLOL! HAHA! I love it! They crack me up. I just wish Zuko answered the question in the end... ;) Btw, you had quite a few punctuation problems. It was overall, very well written.
I'd love to see them do something again! (The play format was a nice change.)
thamker chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
That was a cute story
Inomonanimalcrackers chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
This was an amazing little oneshot of happyness and I adore it and can you please embellish and make this a little world and have a series that goes along with it and just PLEASE
Fireborn101 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
This is why I read your stuff emlish this is great!
I think that the best choice in this situation Would Be to eat Sokka just saying.
In my opinion the best line in ths whole thing was: "The clouds are really fluffy?" it was the question mark that got me. It was just so Zuko you really know how to write him well. *tips my hat to you*
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »