Reviews for First to be eaten
scorchedtrees chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
That was hilarious. xD
Advocaat chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
lol! Evasive maneuvering by Zuko.

I love how you ask the BIG questions. Who would be eaten first, indeed. Aang would probably taste the best. Zuko's all muscle and Sokka's all tendon, but Aang's young and tender.
Satan Abraham chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
This is great. Cx
Charmed-Ravencla chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
This made me laugh. It was soo cute. And I love Sokka asking Zuko whether he was dating Katara and Zuko dodging the questions - quite successfully too I think. That was adorable. Aang's description: "And Zuko's her... person." Brilliant.
sassafrasx chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Ahahaha, this made me giggle much too much! Great one-shot, I could definitely see this exact conversation happening.
grandiose6 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
ahahaha this is awesome!
...the stars are really shiny...
Separate Entity chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
This is utterly strange and flat out hysterical.
AnnaAza chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
God, LOVE following you! This is hilarious! Who knew a discussion of cannibalism would be so funny? I mean, wow. The imitations of Sokka and Zuko eating Aang and such made me laugh so much.

Seriously, Aang, that's why you refuse to eat meat on the off chance you'll be stuck with nothing but your fellow man to eat? Oi!

I just lost it completely at when Aang said "Zuko's her...person" and Zuko kept trying to...distract Sokka and Aang Was trying to get them to notice a fish.

I honestly wonder now if I could start this conversation with my friends, though I have a gut feeling it wouldn't be as funny.
ChocoResha chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Haha awww, that was really cute C: Thanks for sharing this with us!
Geneu chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Ahaha, hillarious!) Second half especially))
Ferret.krazy.101 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
this is great! i take it there wont be any more chapters...
DonnadelLago chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Yaaaay Fluffy bromance... I've got butterflies fluttering round my belly :)
SayonaraSonata chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
As always, your writing is hilarious and amazingly written.
Mad Zia Magdalena chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
LOLOLOL! HAHA! I love it! They crack me up. I just wish Zuko answered the question in the end... ;) Btw, you had quite a few punctuation problems. It was overall, very well written.
I'd love to see them do something again! (The play format was a nice change.)
thamker chapter 1 . 11/25/2012