Reviews for Bucharest Love Song
A reader chapter 1 . 2/16
This was so good, so well written ! I really did enjoy it, it was written for amusement and it was, but at the same time it was kind of cruel, as will never know how it will end. My imagination isn't good enough to make up a good end, but thank you for sharing your OS, making me like Leah more and appreciated the roumanians a little (before that, i actually never cared aout them )
WyrdSmith chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Brilliant. Intriguing. So worth the time spent reading with one eye closed due to a migraine. (Seriously, that's a high compliment. Instead of a cold cloth over my eyes, I'd rather stare at a bright screen that makes my migraine feel like I'm glaring into the sun, just to read your story.)
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
i seriously think the Romanians were my favorite in the movie
crali.reynoso chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
I love the story and how u madeit about vladimir my fav vampire in the twilight saga and leah the only famale wolf. I hate that there's not a lot of vladimir fanfic love storys. Any way hope u rethink about it being a one shot and maybe make it a series.
Hindley chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Came over from fandom choice. Totally loved this awesome story but I'm super disappointed that there isn't anymore. I wanted to know what happened next. Does she end up finding peace or happiness going away with them?
Trubie74 chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
God I wish you would add more. These three are awesome! I would never have considered this ship in a million years but I totally ship it now. Really badly. I better be able to find more of this somewhere or I'm going to be really sad. Great story! Very well written.
Seryan chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
This story is so great! I love the idea of Leah going off into the crazy world with two ancient vampires. It's so cool. Why isn't there more? It's the perfect setup for a story! :) Though I'm kind of worried that her family would freak (I HOPE they'd freak...). More please? I beg you, I'm so curious to know what happens with this trio next!
lilyluna78 chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Oh i love this story already please upload!
Apocalypse owner chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
update soon! this story has a lot of potential.
BlueJay15 chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
This story is amazing. I love Vladimir and Stefan and Leah is so amusing. Loved it.
sandy.morganlopez chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
You and your One Shots! LMAO I LOVE them and they always leave me wishing you wrote more. :)) Great pairing and story. :))
Haunted twilight chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Vladimir: stupid video camera I'm taking this shit right back to best buy (click) or not stupid lense cap. ok good day today my girlfriend Leah's moving in know all my friends ok just Stefan and Benjamin say don't do it she's gonna take over your house never gonna cook again and worst of all she's gonna make you switch from being Romanian. : here she is hey Leah. Leah: hey Vlad. In the house. Vladimir: wow baby you are aficially a horder I'm afraid I'm gonna open up one of these boxes and find a old peanut butter and jelly sandwich and a pinecone. Leah: haha what's with the camera. Vladimir: I'm documenting are lives together say hi. Leah: hi. Night one November 5th. 2:05. ROAR. To be continued...
SlipperyWhenWet chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
This was incredible. The heat just simmered between these two. It's a crazy pairing but you made it work. I like that Leah's doing SOMETHING with her life. But I can't believe that there will be no more! The story was just starting and I'm desperate for more!
MargotTenser chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
You know, I normally don't really read stories that pair Leah with vampires (though I've seen a few good ones out there) but I am really so glad that I took a chance on this one. I love how you wrote the vamps here - you got across great age and attenuation from humanity, but still were able to show that they were people with emotions and needs and yearnings which made empathy possible. I liked how they were able to annoy Leah out of her funk - the choice she made to go with them is a bold and dangerous and crazy one, but it's still so cool to see her taking control of her life and becoming an active participant. And you also did a great job of creating that sensual heat between Vlad and Leah. Leah's not fully conscious of it yet (of course - it's crazy), but it's there and made their interactions that much more exciting. I'm sad that you're not planning to continue though, I love the chemistry between this trio and I'm really curious to see how they shake up each other's lives and change and grow together (I think it's cool that Leah's also driving THEM to change, she's not just being "rescued" by them). Also, I'm so curious about what will happen at home - will the Pack and her family really just accept that Leah has left? What will the consequences be? Fascinating stuff. Thanks for sharing it and I'm definitely going to follow just in case you bless us with more. :)
Chunky lover 53 chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
That's one Romanian down one to go and I know the perfect one since Vlad gets Leah Stefan should get Maggie no Irina is dead Kate is with Garrett haa I know who shes cute she's got curly hair it is Tanya. Vladimir and Leah are a really cute couple I mean Vladimir is a vampire Leah is a Qulite wolf there perfect
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »