Reviews for The Ship of Dreams
CrystalWatersXo chapter 4 . 11/16/2014
I'm absolutely in love with this story and I hope you will continue it someday. I'll be waiting... However long it takes ;D haha!
FatimaH1995 chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
AMAZING story!
I really do hope you update this soon.
Loving all the moments between klaus and caroline so far.
Iansarmy chapter 4 . 3/8/2014
Love it update soon :)
Guest chapter 4 . 1/20/2014
Really, really entertaining :D can't wait to read the rest! :D
Epitomeofme chapter 4 . 1/1/2014
update soon please. I love it and want more of it.
b-sea chapter 4 . 12/25/2013
I'm 99.9% percent sure I'm going to be sobbing by the end of this story if it follows Titanic exactly!
This is so good ah
KlarolineKolenaDaroline chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
this is good idea, but will it end the same way the movie did?
Jewelz1642 chapter 4 . 10/26/2013
I am really liking this story. It is so different, but so amazing. I can't believe no one had done this before. This is soooo good. Please continue
KindOfAmy chapter 4 . 10/22/2013
YES. I WILL STICK WITH THIS STORY IF IT TAKES YOU 20 YEARS TO WRITE. (but srsly, pls don't take that long, lol). I love you and this fic! Sorry I didn't get back to you soonerrrr. 3
a-little-blonde-distraction chapter 4 . 10/20/2013
Love love love love love love love love. SO GLAD YOU'RE KEEPING UP WITH THISSSSSSS! (And I will track down an actual artifact from the Titanic if you need me to. You know that, Erica! :P) xo Becky
redbudrose chapter 4 . 10/17/2013
Glad you did an update, just hope Klaus/Jack doesn't die in your fic.
Curious Blonde chapter 4 . 10/16/2013
I love this! I like how you make your own changes and I hope you continue to do that! I really wish caroline called klaus Nik I don't know what it is but when I think klaus I think hybrids and killing then I always think of him as Nik when he is around caroline and His family on the show but that is just me haha. I really hole the ending isn't the same as the moving I don't want him to die :(
PsychVamp chapter 4 . 10/16/2013
Awesome update, well worth the long wait. I hope the next wait isn't as long, but if it, I am sure it will be just as worth it. Love this story!
thinkingofmoo chapter 4 . 10/15/2013
Yayyy! I literally just started reading today. And then I received a notification for new chap and I was like: faaaate.
And also from watching the originals and seeing how our ships...haha pun...are sinking with Camille.
TheIrishShipperholic chapter 4 . 10/15/2013
I love this story more and more with each chapter you write! COME BACK SOONER WITH MORE! :D