Reviews for The Right Number
:-D
Karin chapter 3 . 6/7/2014
Lol awesomeso far!
CrimsonAngel99 chapter 7 . 2/14/2014
Soo sweet! The ending was really awesome. :)
kat4543 chapter 7 . 11/30/2013
update soon
fire dragonheart chapter 7 . 11/7/2013
Nice
SitDog-Boy chapter 2 . 11/7/2013
Okay, too many glorious, pee-your-pants funny lines in this chapter! How am I supposed to pick a favorite? Besides the relatable looking like a zombie in the morning, there's war with Derek, and every word of that was genius. There's also the only having Jackson's number memorized. And the manly frolicking! This is my favorite chapter, for sure!
SitDog-Boy chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
I cannot convey in words how much laughter took place while reading this. And this is the second time I've read it. I wanted to refresh my memory and enjoy the lulz a second time.
Let me just say that this is beautiful. I was hesitant to read at first, but really, this is one kickass AU! Stiles is well written and as hilarious as ever, and that makes me smile. Love your writing style! And that Derek checked up on Stiles' info too!
middlechild274 chapter 2 . 11/6/2013
I was reading this in the office. I have to stop myself from laughing.
Dawn Mason-Cullen chapter 6 . 10/9/2013
This is so cute. That's quite the complement seeing as AH AU's are not really my shtick.
JuneIsAMonth19 chapter 6 . 4/18/2013
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee update soon!
Ink-Reader-18 chapter 6 . 4/3/2013
YAY! This story is so amazing. I'm glad Stiles forgave Derek even if he was acting like a dick. I'm also glad they noticed everyone else interfering. This is so good and I' glad I've kept with it this far. 3
Catherine chapter 6 . 3/22/2013
That was a really funny and cute story! Thank you for writing it
Catherine chapter 5 . 3/22/2013
Stiles says "oh," I would too. I would not know what else to say!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/21/2013
I love the text messages and the conversations between the two characters.
I'm delighted by your funny non-American language (that sounds weird but I didn't mean it to be), both word choice and sentence structure, it doesn't bother me but it's funny to see the obvious differences between cultures..
Catherine chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
I LOVED this part: "He snaps a picture of the professor's butt and sends it to Jackson, wondering why Jackson's number is the only one he's committed to memory, before realizing that Jackson will now be receiving a photograph of a stranger's ass from an unrecognized phone number. The thought makes him break into hysterics" It made ME break out into hysterics.

I love your story. It is really funny! Put me in a good mood.