Reviews for Monday, Monday
YoreReader chapter 7 . 11/10/2013
In conclusion, I should trust the couple in the relationship more, eh? ;)

Love it! Thank you for sharing your story with us.
YoreReader chapter 5 . 11/10/2013
Is he trying to push Annie away?

They're both professionals. I know feelings can get in the way but that's just natural. Otherwise, you'd be considered robots. They can rise above it because they're a team and have each other's best interests at heart. Right?
YoreReader chapter 3 . 11/10/2013
Was that reassurance on Auggie's part? I think it was.

As to Annie's feelings, I don't think it was irrational to feel scared - to feel that your experience with past relationships wouldn't repeat itself.

But they're in the early parts of their relationship. Baby steps, I suppose. Everybody grows, right?
YoreReader chapter 2 . 11/10/2013
Hmm... I feel like Auggie is oblivious to his past dating life affecting Annie. But maybe not going by his actions at the end.

They're going to talk about it, right? I feel they are.
YoreReader chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Your Barber's extremely funny. He makes me laugh uproariously and I love him for it.

But Auggie? Is he oblivious, not serious, just plain cruel or what?

And Annie needed to be upfront. Why deny what you're feeling?

I suppose early in the relationship, one gets scared to let it all hang out. But I feel honesty would've been better than not saying anything when something's bothering you. Do you think it's because they're spies and living the covert life? Not to mention, carrying their own emotional baggage?

I wonder how this will go?
edwardfiend chapter 9 . 2/28/2013
Great story. Great characterization. :)
Moons88 chapter 9 . 2/9/2013
Okay, wow. Is there anything you CAN'T write? I mean, I know you said that I could give you criticism if I wanted to and sure I'd give it to you if I actually found something to be negative about. But man, you're making it hard. If I have to say anything it's that I want to have all your writing in a endless book so that I could keep reading and reading...

But seriously, you even make your endings perfect! It doesn't feel hurried, it feels like the chapter states: as and end of the beginning. And I loved this:

"You're lucky Tech-Ops loves you. Now open that door."

As Annie obliged, and they crossed that threshold, she felt a page turn. The transformation was complete.

Just perfect! Thank you so much for this story.
Moons88 chapter 8 . 2/9/2013
Wow, that was truly great. A small little glimpse into Auggie's past, I love how you manage to convey so many emotions in this short chapter, it's fascinating. I also like that you've done some research into the whole "angry man" thing and name the chapter that, so great!
Moons88 chapter 7 . 2/9/2013
Oh! I'm literally squealing. First of all I love the name of this chapter, it's perfect. And I love how they have their witty banter thing going on and how she tells him about her dream or whatever to call it. And that last part that Auggie says to her "Dance with me a little longer", it's just perfect!
Moons88 chapter 6 . 2/9/2013
Aww, so well written and just so good. It feels as though you've taken everything into account, venturing into every feeling. It seems so genuine, that Auggie might react like that, that he tells her how much she's done for him but that it's more difficult now. It's just so good, I can barely believe that you've made all of this up yourself, this could really be featured in the show.

It's good to see that their love seems stronger than their obstacles!
Moons88 chapter 5 . 2/9/2013
Wow, he's very analytical about the whole thing and I have to agree with him, I mean they have a lot to prove now. Kudos on bringing that into the story, I haven't really thought about it that way myself but clearly it makes sense.

You're such a talented writer!
Moons88 chapter 4 . 2/9/2013
Wow, you've captured Joan really well, sometimes I think that she's hard to write so to speak, but you've done a great job. Not that I'm surprised ;).

And sure, Joan was bound to find out about it sooner or later, I liked how she mentioned the whole "sleeping with the enemy" thing, I hadn't really thought about it like that. But surely they'll be able to prove that they're just as good Agents now - if not better. I mean their love, it's gotta be real. Go A/A.

Moons88 chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
Aww, good! I knew that Auggie could do better than that and surely he realized why Annie had been acting the way that she had - and with good reason, according to me. Also very sweet that he got to call it out, even though no one in particular heard it. And now that they have their label, maybe they can spend some real quality girlfriend-boyfriend time together, even though no one at the Agency knows about it.

Moons88 chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
Oh, dear Auggie. I mean I love you, but low key and keeping it under wraps doesn't equal speed dating, at most it's about not being seen in public or going out on dates like that. But ah, well. Now he's there, at least he didn't seem to be enjoying himself and I hope that he was the one to pop by her place at the end. After all not many call her "Walker".

As I thought Annie's scared and of course she is, this whole relationship is very new and even if she isn't allowed to flaunt it in public, I think she wishes that Auggie would rather spend time with her and not with other women, even if it upholds their image of being single. And I don't know, maybe she feels as though Auggie could give Barber a hint that he's involved with someone, without letting on too much?

I love how you're writing it and Danielle, you've captured her character really well! The sisterly concern and her joy when she finds out about Annie and Auggie. Love it. Going to continue to read now, I'm curious to see where you're going with this.

Moons88 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Since I have to wait for an update on your two current FanFic's - and my favorite stories atm - I thought that I'd read through some of your completed ones :).

Seems to me as Annie's not all that happy about Auggie's speed-dating, in fact I think that's why she hurried out of there. I mean, sure she agreed with keeping it low-key but that doesn't mean she'd love for him to put himself out there. Even if he's just being nice to Barber. I think that Annie knows about Auggie's past and that she's a little worried, but on the other hand I don't think that Auggie would ever hurt her like that.

56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »